• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Director Become Effective

In summary, when someone promotes, it is effective on the first of the month, but it's retro to the 1st of the month.
legacypc46
Gold Member
When we promote, is it effective immediately...or on the first.....if the first, is it the same month or the one following?

If someone (okay, me) promotes in the middle of July, would I receive the early ship on the director package for fall products?

thanks
kris

Well. I am answer part of that. You would technically be a director on August 1st. They willl call you sometime in the first week or so (of Aug) to see if you would like to accept directorship, then it is retro to the 1st. I don't really know about the shipping question, but we really don't get our products all that much ahead of consultants. Maybe a couple of days. HTH

thanks shana. :)

no problem Leggy! :) Congrats BTW!

Also, if you've submitted $1250 or more 3 of the 4 months of March, April, May and June, you'll get your Director's Benefits Box!!!

I promoted a few years ago on September 1st and I qualified for the box and was SO excited to get them!

Congratulations on your Promotion!!!!

PS: As mentioned above, your promotion will go into effect August 1st so at that point you'll be able to access your director's reports on Pampered Partner. Not sure if you will get the director access on Consultant's Corner earlier though... that's an easy to call to Home Office though. :D

Congratulations on promoting soon!

Also, if you've submitted $1250 or more 3 of the 4 months of March, April, May and June, you'll get your Director's Benefits Box!!!
what's in the directors bonus box?

thanks on the congratulations...but it isn't time yet....all in due course :)

heather9892 said:
what's in the directors bonus box?

Look at the attached sell-a-thon sheet and you'll see it on pg.2 at the bottom. It's always a great selectio of products! Plus, as directors, we hve the opportunity to earn two sets... one in the director's benefits box and also through the regular sell-a-thon. :)

Sorry... here's the attachment!

Attachments

• June - July 2007 Consultant Special.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 264

Related to When Does Director Become Effective

1. When does a Director become effective?

A Director becomes effective immediately upon acceptance of their application and payment of the Director Agreement fee.

2. How long does it take for a Director to become effective?

The process of becoming a Director typically takes 1-2 weeks from the time the application is submitted and the fee is paid.

3. Do I need to have prior experience with Pampered Chef to become a Director?

No, prior experience with Pampered Chef is not necessary to become a Director. However, it is recommended that you have some experience as a consultant before taking on the role of a Director.

4. Can I become a Director if I am not a US resident?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows individuals who are not US residents to become Directors. However, please note that there may be additional requirements and restrictions depending on your country of residence.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to become a Director?

Yes, in order to become a Director, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales within a rolling 6-month period. This requirement helps ensure that Directors are actively engaged and successful in their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • peichef