• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Credit Card Run Tonight or Tomorrow for a Host's Party Order?

In summary, a credit card typically runs at the end of each billing cycle and usually once a month, but some issuers may offer more frequent options. The date that a credit card runs is typically determined by the issuer's billing cycle, but some may allow for a specific date to be requested. If a credit card does not run on time, it could result in late fees and interest charges. Some issuers may allow for the date to be changed, but it is best to contact the credit card company directly to inquire about this option.
flemings99
Gold Member
Host closed out party but doesn't want card to run until tomorrow. Need her order submitted tonight. Assume that the card won't run since it's in the evening. Anyone know for sure?

It will go right away.

Cards are run in the last step of our show finalization. If the card is declined the show won't go through. Only our debit card is not run right away.

FYI-
I talked with HO Tech this evening and they said they could not confirm either way if the card would run. It was possible it would and it was possible it wouldn't. I asked if I waited to a particular time in the evening if it would make a difference and she wouldn't give me an answer.

Figure they don't want a bunch of us waiting till the last min.

I value my customer's business and wouldn't want to put her in a bad situation so will wait to submit till tomorrow. :(

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the host's card will not be charged until the order is submitted and processed. It is common practice for orders to be submitted and processed the following day, so there should be no issue with waiting until tomorrow to run the card. However, if you have any concerns, I recommend reaching out to your team leader or the company's customer service for further clarification. Hope this helps!

1. When does a credit card run?

A credit card typically runs at the end of each billing cycle, which can vary depending on the credit card issuer. It is important to review your credit card statement to determine the specific date that your credit card will run.

2. How often does a credit card run?

A credit card usually runs once a month, at the end of each billing cycle. However, some credit card issuers may offer the option to run the card more frequently, such as weekly or bi-weekly.

3. Can a credit card run on a specific date?

In most cases, the date that a credit card runs is determined by the billing cycle set by the credit card issuer. However, some credit card companies may allow cardholders to request a specific date for their credit card to run, such as to coincide with their paychecks.

4. What happens if a credit card doesn't run on time?

If a credit card does not run on time, it could result in a late payment and potentially incur fees and interest charges. It is important to make sure your credit card runs on time to avoid any negative consequences.

5. Can I change the date that my credit card runs?

Some credit card issuers may allow cardholders to change the date that their credit card runs, but this may not be an option for all credit cards. It is best to contact your credit card company directly to inquire about changing the credit card run date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies