• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Our New Products?

S
sildenafilforte
Any ideas as to when the new products and JuneSell a thon items get sent to Directors, consultants, etc?

I thought I read it would be arriving 7/31.

Bummer. I leave for Peru on July 29th. I was hoping I'd have before we left. :cry:

On a brighter note, my Director package has just arrived. I love getting NEW products that were FREE!!! The kids are asking if they can go through the box with me.
Now I have to make room for all these products, cause next week the 2nd round will be arriving.

I just got my director products too!! So excited :) :)

I'm jealous! I checked the tracking (the back way) and can't find anything. It would be fun if they came today!!!!

finley1991 said:
I'm jealous! I checked the tracking (the back way) and can't find anything. It would be fun if they came today!!!!
Colleen I just checked and I have a G # dated 7-18. I'll have them TOMORROW! YAY!

Found it! Thanks Kristi! I had to put in a few different numbers to get the right one and it shows that they will be arriving tomorrow!!!!

Sweet! A whopping 35lbs! Can't wait!

How do you find that out again??? i have to write it down!!!
Thanks

i have a G # that shipped 7-18 too...how do i track it on fed ex?

WAHOO! Mine will arrive tomorrow also!

To track on FedEx, enter that number with the G in it as a reference number at FedEx tracking. You also need to enter a '01' at the end of the number.

it is telling me not found...do i track by reference number? and do i use my consultant #before the G#? then add 01....sorry i am so "slow"

Finally! I figured it out...mine will be delivered tomorrow also! WAHOO :) So excited, not sure what I want to play with first!

I was hoping to open the boxes at my meeting on August 2. However, I am not so sure now since that is over one week away. I am not sure I can wait that long!

ChefLisa said:
I was hoping to open the boxes at my meeting on August 2. However, I am not so sure now since that is over one week away. I am not sure I can wait that long!

LOL...i know..i did that last year and AMAZED myself that I actually didn't peek...good luck! I am not doing that to myself this year.

WAHOO!!!! I just got my director box. I love it! I have to keep the sauces away from my DH he'll finish a bottle in a day if I would let him.

My box just arrived!!! Wahoo! I am excited to try the new recipes. My 12 year old son is even picking out the ones he would like to try first.

I am bummed about the cookie press arriving later:(

jbondr said:
My box just arrived!!! Wahoo! I am excited to try the new recipes. My 12 year old son is even picking out the ones he would like to try first.

I am bummed about the cookie press arriving later:(

Me too. I was ready to try the potatoes and I wanted to make cookies for my team meeting on August 6th. Here's hoping "early August" is before then.

In spite of that I am excited to get the package today and loved that they included a Leader Handbook! I was surprised that we didn't get a supply order form in the box - I know, we will be able to download it tomorrow.

they're here!!! :D:D:D:D

DebbieJ said:
they're here!!! :D:D:D:D

I got mine today as well! Yay!! I get the sell a thon products on Tuesday.

Everything looked great but my ice bucket is broken... well, just the little piece that holds the handle in place. My sister noticed it in the bottom of the bucket and her first words were, "I hope this isn't going to be an issue." Me too!

mine are Here--YIPPE

I got mine too! and I've been too busy to open them up :( Just got in from my nephews play....way cute and then I have a fair tomorrow and a show sunday...waahh i want to play with my new toys!! lol...or at least get them out of the box!
Enjoy everyone....now to reclaim my director status to continue to receive all the Perks!

Mine arrived this afternoon just as I was getting ready to head off to a show so I have hardly had time to unpack everything - I am so excited!

Mine came late yesterday and I am leaving on a Youth Convention this morning so I'll have to wait to get a good look! But I am SO excited they are here!

Mine were here when I got home last night. Exciting!

pamperedlinda said:
Mine were here when I got home last night. Exciting!

What a nice gift to receive after getting home! :D

quiverfull7 said:
Mine came late yesterday and I am leaving on a Youth Convention this morning so I'll have to wait to get a good look! But I am SO excited they are here!

You must be going to the Youth Unlimited Convention. Nice that it's so close for you this year. You'll be seeing lots of my friends there. :)

In spite of that I am excited to get the package today and loved that they included a Leader Handbook! I was surprised that we didn't get a supply order form in the box - I know, we will be able to download it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I was really excited about the leader handbook, but also looked all over for the supply order form. I just tried to print it and I don't have legal paper. It cut half of it off:cry:
Did we used to get a calendar in the box too or do we get that later?

You can set your printer to fit it on a page of letter sized paper.

The calendar comes around Thanksgiving.

DebbieJ said:
You can set your printer to fit it on a page of letter sized paper.

I tried that and the printer won't do it. I will try again tomorrow, but it's a new printer so we'll see.

1. When will the new products be released?

The release date for new products varies each season, but typically they are available for purchase in the beginning of each month. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from your Director or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I know when the new products are available?

You can stay updated on new product releases by checking the Pampered Chef website or subscribing to our email newsletter. Your Director will also likely send out information and updates about new products.

3. When will the June Sell-a-Thon items be sent to Directors and consultants?

The June Sell-a-Thon items will be sent to Directors and consultants in the first week of June. This allows time for orders to be placed and processed before the end of the month.

4. Can I pre-order the new products or June Sell-a-Thon items?

No, pre-ordering is not available for new products or Sell-a-Thon items. They will be available for purchase on the designated release date.

5. Will all new products be available for purchase during the June Sell-a-Thon?

Not all new products will be available for purchase during the June Sell-a-Thon. Some may be released later in the month. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from your Director or on the Pampered Chef website for specific release dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Pamela L Moyers