• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get All the Hwc Info?

In summary, the Host Specials that are available in May are two mugs and two small SA squares. The Host Specials are only available to hosts and the HWC products that anyone can purchase are a pink bar board and quikut paring knife set. The incentive for the highest show total in May is a basket of small products.
ChefLaurel
Hello Everyone!

I am new-ish to PC - my SS#1 was in September - I am anxious to start to book some help whip cancer shows - I have a couple of people in mind who would like to do one, and I might even do an open house that month...

But can you tell me more about it? Is every show a fundraiser? Do the hosts get benefits beyond the host special? Why are there special products for that month only?

Any info you can give me on the basics on May shows and HWC would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know when we'll get the info from HO?

Thanks!

Laurel

A show in May doesn't have to be a fundraiser. Only if the host wants it that way. IF that's the case, she doesn't get host benefits, other than being able to purchase the host special at 60% off. Then the organization that it's designated as a fundraiser for gets the 10-15% contribution. HOsts can list "Help Whip CAncer" as the organization or any other organization.

The Host Special is so cute! They are two white simple additions mugs (the new BIG ones) and two small SA squares. They are a pale pink with white polka dots! They are so adorable and they are ONLY available to hosts. Then the HWC products that anyone can purchase (and $1 from each goes towards HWC) are a pink bar board and quikut paring knife set, the "Help Whip Clips" like last year (set of two magnet clips shaped like a pink breast cancer ribbon) and.....shoot - I can't remember what else. I'm sure someone else here will remember. It's such a good month to have a show. I always do something extra like bring an already prepared Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. I also do a little incentive for all my May hosts...who ever has the highest show total wins a basket of small products or some of the HWC items or something.

I already have 3 shows booked, so I"m excited!! :D

I'm thinking the flyer will be in the March CN.

1. When will we receive all the information about the Hwc?

The Hwc information will be available to you as soon as it is released by the company. We strive to provide this information to our consultants as quickly as possible so that you can start planning and preparing for the event.

2. How will I receive the Hwc information?

You will receive the Hwc information through our company's communication channels, such as email, newsletters, and our consultant portal. Please make sure to regularly check these channels for updates.

3. Will all the Hwc information be available at once?

Yes, once the Hwc information is released, all details, including the theme, location, and registration process, will be available to you at once. We understand the importance of having all the information in one place and strive to make it easily accessible for our consultants.

4. Can I share the Hwc information with my team members?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Hwc information with your team members. We encourage collaboration and teamwork within our company and want to ensure that all consultants are well-informed about the event.

5. Is there a deadline for registering for the Hwc?

Yes, there will be a deadline for registering for the Hwc. This information will be included in the Hwc details that are released to you. We highly recommend registering before the deadline to secure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • jigsmom