• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When do the spring catalogs become available?

In summary, the difference between a new catalog and an old catalog from Pampered Chef is that the new catalog features the latest products and promotions, while the old catalog may still have previous offerings. The new catalog is released twice a year, in January and July, but new products may be added throughout the year. You can still order products from an old catalog as long as they are available, but some may have been discontinued or replaced. The new catalog is valid for six months and can be requested physically from a consultant or viewed online. There is also a digital version available for download on the Pampered Chef app.
brendaziz
i'm a little confused regarding catalogs.
I know that the winter cats are good through the end of february. And then on the 6th I can get the spring cats. So are the spring ones good beginning feb 6th or march 1st?

the spring ones are only good begining march 1st

Spring catalogs are good March 1st through August 31st

So this may be a dumb question but...if I sign a new recruit in February, do I get the 25 free SPRING catalogs or the old Winter ones? I really don't need the old ones but I'd love to get the new ones:):D

We no longer get free catalogs when a recruit signs. We now get the recruiting bonus.

Related to When do the spring catalogs become available?

What is the difference between a new catalog and an old catalog?

A new catalog typically features the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef, while an old catalog may still have some of our previous offerings. The new catalog also includes updated prices and any changes to product availability.

When does the new catalog come out?

The new catalog is released twice a year, in January and in July. However, new products may be added to the catalog throughout the year.

Can I still order products from an old catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from an old catalog as long as they are still available. However, some products may have been discontinued or replaced with newer versions.

How long is the new catalog valid for?

The new catalog is valid for six months, until the next catalog is released. However, some products may sell out before the end of the catalog period, so it's best to order sooner rather than later.

Can I receive a physical copy of the catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can view it online on our website. We also have a digital catalog available for download on our app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • phatratz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sailortena