• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order Spring Supplies

In summary, the Spring catalog will be available for ordering on March 1st and will feature new products for customers to try out. The catalog will be available for ordering until May 31st and can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant at any time during this period. Orders for Spring supplies cannot be placed before the official release date of March 1st.
I know I saw it somewhere... but what date can we start to order spring catalogs?

Jan 18th I believe

thank you!!

but will they release the catalogs then or will you have to wait until after the kickoff to get them. We aren't supposed to know what the new stuff is until then.

I bet they send everything out the 8th after the meeting are over... my PC Dollars from Dec are burning a hole in my pocket :)

pcjenni said:
I bet they send everything out the 8th after the meeting are over... my PC Dollars from Dec are burning a hole in my pocket :)

mine were too! I spent $50 on my registration, $62 on pre-ordered supplies for March host packets and such and just spent another $141 on more paperwork! Thank you PC for allowing December sell a thon and Pc dollars! I didn't spend a PENNY Yet! I still have $9 left! :) Happy!

I ordered 300 mini's for a fair that i have coming up!! Hoping I pass them all out!! :)

I know! I LOVE Those PC$$$!! I placed a BIG supply order and still have some left! Now I just wish it would hurry and up and get here. For some reason this one is taking longer than usual! And I need my minis for some invitations!

1. When will the Spring catalog be available to order from?

The Spring catalog will be available for ordering on March 1st.

2. Can I order Spring supplies before the official release date?

No, orders for Spring supplies cannot be placed until the official release date of March 1st.

3. Will there be any new products in the Spring catalog?

Yes, there will be new products featured in the Spring catalog for you to try out and add to your collection.

4. How long will the Spring catalog be available to order from?

The Spring catalog will be available for ordering until May 31st. After that, it will be replaced by the Summer catalog.

5. Can I place an order for Spring supplies through a consultant?

Yes, you can place an order for Spring supplies through a Pampered Chef consultant at any time during the ordering period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
niclowther
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies