• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order New Paperwork

In summary, the new paperwork will be available for ordering at the beginning of each season, typically falling in the months of January, April, July, and October. It is possible to place an order for new paperwork at any time, but it is recommended to do so at the beginning of each season for the most up-to-date materials. The average time for new paperwork to arrive is 3-5 business days, although shipping times may vary by location. Customization is available for new paperwork, including selecting specific items and quantities and adding consultant information for a personalized touch. There is no minimum order requirement for new paperwork, allowing you to order as much or as little as needed to support your business.
trps
Silver Member
Thanks I am oping to order catalogs asap

August 1st, I think.

New paperwork is July 24.
Samples of Fall products is Aug 1.

Thanks I'll get my order ready for tomorrow.

Just an FYI- the paperwork order form on CC is still the Spring one. If you use those product numbers, you'll get spring paperwork. New numbers are not in the special edition CN - I didn't check P3 before I left the house.

Is it ok to start talking about the new products or do we have to wait until they are available? I am afraid if I talk about them noone will book for August.

That's a valid concern, Kristin. I wouldn't talk a lot about them until you have your August as full as you want it.

Fall/Winter 2007 Supply OrderI just found the new Fall/Winter supply order form on the pampered chef website tonight. It says "Available to Purchase 07/24/2007".

chefkristin said:
Is it ok to start talking about the new products or do we have to wait until they are available? I am afraid if I talk about them noone will book for August.

I have been telling everyone that the August host and guest specials rock so much that they will be sure to get a booking for a September show. If they dont, then we could hold $150 of their show sales, and submit it for a Sept. show and let them take advantage of 3 host specials. One for their August show. Booking from their own show (as the past host) and for their September show!

Related to When Can We Order New Paperwork

1. When will the new paperwork be available for ordering?

The new paperwork will be available for ordering at the beginning of each season. This typically falls in the months of January, April, July, and October.

2. Can I place an order for new paperwork at any time?

Yes, you can place an order for new paperwork at any time. However, we recommend ordering at the beginning of each season to ensure you have the most up-to-date materials.

3. How long does it take for new paperwork to arrive?

On average, it takes 3-5 business days for new paperwork to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I customize my order of new paperwork?

Yes, you can customize your order of new paperwork by selecting specific items and quantities that you need. You can also add your consultant information to certain materials for a personalized touch.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for new paperwork?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for new paperwork. You can order as little or as much as you need to support your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • DebPC