• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When and How Will They Be Available This Year?

I am thankful that the business has allowed me to do this, and am not complaining -- believe me! I am really glad to be back on track and start my first month of 2010 with $5460 in sales (and with ONLY holding shows from Jan 15-31st!)!!I will make more this year, for sure -- we are going to Hawaii this year for our 30th Wedding Anniversary and it would be nice to take one of our (adult) children next year...and I need some diamonds in this darn ring!Deb, your Miami shows $2900?? Mine shows $4200....any ideas why that might be???I just compared my 2009 1099 to my 2008. :)
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
When and how will they be available this year?

usually it's available on CC. :) Soon!

Right but all the reports are different now so I wonder where they'll be.

I just looked and it's not up yet.

click on the first red tab and go to financial forms and click on tax information. then click on My 1099

1099's are now online.
I almost died when I saw how much they show for the Miami trip. OUCH!!

it shows the last thing i earned was 7-31 but really? Did we not have a chance to earn anything in August-November? I find that hard to believe. Anyone know or remember?

I have in August the Merrill full zip fleece. then in Nov the thermos and blanket. They were both recruiting promo's.
I'm still in aww that I have $7,025 in prizes and awards. This is going to hurt my taxes.

chefkugler said:
1099's are now online.
I almost died when I saw how much they show for the Miami trip. OUCH!!

Try Level 4 Paris....$9600!!! OUCHY!!!

Yep, Miami was ~$2900. But sadly, my commission was down significantly over the past two years. Ugh.

I'm up 4% over 2008....

How'd you come up with that calculation Colleen? I want to figure out % wise how much I'm up.

Thanks!

pampmomof3 said:
How'd you come up with that calculation Colleen? I want to figure out % wise how much I'm up.

Thanks!

I just compared my 2009 1099 to my 2008. :)

Deb, your Miami shows $2900?? Mine shows $4200....any ideas why that might be???

You're good. I was DOWN $6000 in commission for 2009 compare with 2008 (other income is about the same).

finley1991 said:
I just compared my 2009 1099 to my 2008. :)

I know that!! So did you divide what?

iteachurkid said:
Deb, your Miami shows $2900?? Mine shows $4200....any ideas why that might be???

Mine shows $3,225.69. Could it have something to do with buying in my son? Also we took the travel incentive and drove.

Dream Escapes Miami $2976.21. Took my DH with me (no child) and took the travel allowance.

DebbieJ said:
Dream Escapes Miami $2976.21. Took my DH with me (no child) and took the travel allowance.

I flew, but wow, 2 tickets were almost $1800 ($600 travel allowance and then a difference of $1200+)???? Does that seem like a lot to anyone else?? This is the first trip I've taken so my first experience with the trip on the 1099, I knew it would be a lot, but not expecting that much.

DebChefIA said:
Try Level 4 Paris....$9600!!! OUCHY!!!

Oooh, ouch is right! My level 3 Paris trip was around $6100. Yikes.

Wow listening to all the different amounts.
My Miami was 3,999.51

my commission was up about $1000 from 2008.

I had forgot I earned TPC for the first time, so $690 for the ring. Can't find a write off for that one. LOL

pampmomof3 said:
I know that!! So did you divide what?

HAHA! Sorry! I divided 2008 into 2009 and then subtracted 1.00. That's the only way I know how to do it! :)

chefkugler said:
I had forgot I earned TPC for the first time, so $690 for the ring. Can't find a write off for that one. LOL

That would be Advertising.

I love this group! I think that may be what I thought last year about my ring too! Just LOVE seeing it in print!

Thanks Deb. I wasn't sure if I could do that.;)

Okay, i hate percentages!! I made $2661 more in 2009 than in 2008. :)

Hey, Kristi -- at least you made MORE!! With all the turmoil in my life in the last 18 months I am surprised I made ANY! My mom passed away Oct 2008, my brother March 2009, our son graduated June 2009, made college trips in July for orientation, August to take him down, Sept and Oct to visit and Nov and Dec to take and pick him up for holiday visits.I am thankful that the business has allowed me to do this, and am not complaining -- believe me! I am really glad to be back on track and start my first month of 2010 with $5460 in sales (and with ONLY holding shows from Jan 15-31st!)!!I will make more this year, for sure -- we are going to Hawaii this year for our 30th Wedding Anniversary and it would be nice to take one of our (adult) children next year...and I need some diamonds in this darn ring!

Janice, I am thanking you for helping us see that despite huge obstacles, we can still keep our business going. What very trying time you must have and still are going through.

THanks Janice. I agree that its nice that we can set our business aside and sort out our home lifes. That is one HUGE advantage that I have with this job than any other!

We can and WILL get to Hawaii with this type of positive attitude!!

Did anyone else get an email about the 1099 being wrong?? I got an email saying they will notify me on 2/16 to let me know the updates. I just filed my taxes yesterday. Now what??
I went online and under OTHER income it still shows the amount reported, if I got and look at the list it dropped. What dropped was the cost of the Miami trip.

I'm not sure what to do now.

I got the email to - you'll have to refile as far as I know. My Dad's a CPA and he said it happens quite frequently.

I'm just wondering what the error was -

Lisa

yep, got the email too. We haven't filed yet, so no biggie.

I heard that some people had the value of the trip on there twice.

so did anyone have this happen before, AFTER filing taxes? Ours were already sent in.

chefkugler said:
Did anyone else get an email about the 1099 being wrong?? I got an email saying they will notify me on 2/16 to let me know the updates. I just filed my taxes yesterday. Now what??
I went online and under OTHER income it still shows the amount reported, if I got and look at the list it dropped. What dropped was the cost of the Miami trip.

I'm not sure what to do now.

I got mine today and I'm so glad to see the change. I feel much better now :)

Mine was corrected too. Guess they overcharged all us Miami folks cuz the value of my trip went down by $1000.

DebbieJ said:
Mine was corrected too. Guess they overcharged all us Miami folks cuz the value of my trip went down by $1000.

mine went down by $1200

Mine went from $9600 to $6800 for level 4 Paris....I like the second number MUCH, MUCH better!!! Have to say my stomach felt sick when I first saw the $9600!!

My Miami went down 1200. I need to call my tax person and asked to file again. What a pain that is. I pray that doesn't raise a red flag for the IRS when I have to do that.

chefkugler said:
My Miami went down 1200. I need to call my tax person and asked to file again. What a pain that is. I pray that doesn't raise a red flag for the IRS when I have to do that.

My Miami trip went down to $1900. I wonder why everyone's trip values are different for the same trips?

Mine decreased by $1200, I think everyone's total is different from the airfare part. Mine in the end was around $2780, which is nicer than the $3,999 it was the first time on my 1099.

Yeah I'm thinking it's the airfare thing. Mine went from $4300 to $2900 which I'm much happier with :)

Related to When and How Will They Be Available This Year?

1. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting on October 1st.

2. Will the new products be available in stores or only through a consultant?

The new products will only be available through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How can I find out about the new products and when they will be available?

You can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about new product releases and availability.

4. Can I pre-order the new products before they are officially released?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. They will be available for purchase on October 1st.

5. Will the new products be available internationally?

At this time, the new products will only be available in the United States, Canada, and Germany. We are working on expanding to more countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • lrice