• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whats Your Favorite Washable Mascara?

In summary, Karen uses birthdayalarm.com for recognition cards, sends care packages, and occasionally sends $10.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Recognizing Long-Distance DownlineWhat do you do that doesn't cost too much, but still makes the long-distance downline feel special AND included in the cluster?

I use newsletter recognition and PC$$ as well as a personal call and written note.

Always looking for something better. But I have to have something that I don;'t have to use a special remover for.

I use Define-A-Lash by Mabeline (sp?) in the green tube. It has a rubber type brush. I love it and it washed of easily with water and a face cloth.

My last two tubes have been the Mary Kay mascara. It's not the 100% waterproof (I think that would pull my eyelashes out), but the semi-waterproof one or something like that. I really like it. I like their eyeliner too because since switching to that, it doesn't run or get smudgy.

I use an Avon mascara! It has the best wand I have ever seen! It never gets gunky....
let me see if I can find a tube....

Ah....Avon Super Full Mascara

Wish I could help you but I don't wear mascara...was blessed or cursed (don't know which) with REALLY long eyelashes...plus with 2 little kids, it's time I don't have to put it on and take it off...

I figure not using it saves me money.

I use Almay One coat...I am horrible though and don't usually try to get it off...even when I remember to wash my face before bed!!:blushing:

I use one from Mary Kay. Comes off with soap and water very night before I go to bed. I have never had any luck with water proof oones actually being really water proof. THe MK one has never clumped on me. love it much better than nay I have used. I would be glad to give you my rep's wesbite.

jrstephens said:
I use one from Mary Kay. Comes off with soap and water very night before I go to bed. I have never had any luck with water proof oones actually being really water proof. THe MK one has never clumped on me. love it much better than nay I have used. I would be glad to give you my rep's wesbite.

That's probably the one I use. And I LOVE their eyemake up remover stuff. It's not greasy and it really works well.

recognition for long distanceI use birthdayalarm.com for recognition cards. These are musical email cards. Look under "Congratulations" for the different cards that you can use and pesonalize.

Karen

Good idea!!!

Karen, I would have thought that was a good idea in the past but I have gotten SO many "cards" that were viruses that I do not open ANY online card unless I first CALL the person who supposedly sent it. Twice I did call and they said they had NOT done a card for the very reason I had concern!:eek:

I do a lot of recognition in my newsletter, and I include the person's name and town so the rest of the team knows that this person is further away.

If they do earn something from me, I try to mail it within a few days of the meeting. I often don't tell folks WHAT they are getting so that for long distance folks I can send Staples gift cards, extra supplies, etc.

Another "reward" I give from time to time is postage stamps; easy to get, easy to mail and always needed!

cmdtrgd said:
What do you do that doesn't cost too much, but still makes the long-distance downline feel special AND included in the cluster?

I try to send my long distance consultant (this one is a worker so I do want her to know I am thinking about her and her efforts - we talk by IM and phone alot too)... I like to send occassional care packages. I'll send copies of motivational or PC CDs I like, Booster stickers, postcards she can use. I sent her qualfying pin when she qualifiesd. I think when she has her 1st $1000 month I'm going to send a "congratulations" helium balloon in a box. :)

I've sent her $10 from Nancy's once too.

I haven't heard about the balloon in a box- I love that! Where do you get them?

Related to Whats Your Favorite Washable Mascara?

1. What is the best way to remove washable mascara?

The best way to remove washable mascara is by using a gentle eye makeup remover or micellar water. Soak a cotton pad with the remover and gently press it onto the lashes for a few seconds before wiping away the mascara.

2. Can I use regular soap and water to remove washable mascara?

We do not recommend using regular soap and water to remove washable mascara as it can be harsh on the delicate skin around the eyes and may not effectively remove all of the mascara.

3. How long does washable mascara typically last before drying out?

The shelf life of washable mascara is typically 3-6 months. However, it is important to replace your mascara every 3 months to prevent bacteria build-up and potential eye infections.

4. Is washable mascara safe for contact lens wearers?

Yes, washable mascara is safe for contact lens wearers. Just make sure to remove your contact lenses before removing the mascara and avoid getting any mascara particles in your eyes.

5. Can I layer different washable mascaras for a more dramatic look?

Yes, you can layer different washable mascaras to achieve a more dramatic look. Just make sure to let each layer dry before applying the next one to prevent clumping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • winklermom