• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Main Dish Recipe?

In summary, some highly recommended dishes include the Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, Chicken Tortilla Casserole, Jerk Chicken Nachos, and Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. Other dishes worth trying are the Gruyere Chicken en Croute, 30 Minute Chicken, 20 Minute BBQ Ribs, Creamy One Pot Pasta, and Beef Enchilada Casserole. Some cooking tips include cooking chicken breasts for about 10 minutes in the Deep Covered Baker and using zucchini instead of broccoli in the One Pot Pasta if desired. Some other popular recipes are the Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers, BLT Mac and Cheese, and Taco Ring.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to send another recipe out to a customer who loved the Deluxe Cheesburger Salad. What's another big hit with your families and guests?

Right now, I am REALLY loving the Spinach Carbonara pizza!!
It's easy to make and very TASTY!!!

taco ring
Chicken Enchilada Ring
Smashed Potato Soup
30 minute chicken, 10 minute fajitas (in the DCB)

KellyTheChef said:
taco ring
Chicken Enchilada Ring
Smashed Potato Soup

Mmm, it's almost Smashed Potato Soup weather!

My list also includes:

30 Minute Chicken
Fajitas in the DCB
Tomato Basil Squares (we add some pepperoni at our house - just had it for lunch on Sunday!)
Creamy One Pot Pasta

I love:
Gruyere Chicken en Croute
30 Min chicken
20 minute BBQ ribs
can't think of what's it's called. A casserole in "29 minutes..." with penne, tuna, sundried tomatoes. mmmmm.

Almost all of these are great main recipes (some I have not had) ! My personal fave is the Chicken alfredo lasagna! YUMMY! And everyone who has had it loves it!

Chicken Tortilla Casserole is a hit...mmm love it!

Chicken Tortilla Casserole and Jerk Chicken Nachos (if you can call that a main dish).

My daughter would say the Creamy One pot pasta.

Oh, some of these sound yummy and not sure where to start looking for
recipes, and any tips for them........so are you willing to share the following....

Gruyere Chicken en Croute
Chicken alfredo lasagna
Chicken Tortilla Casserole

I've just signed a show to do 30 minute chicken and she wanted something made with chicken, so 10 minute fajitas, might do the trick, but not sure how to make them.

Thanks,

Lisa

I LOVE the Beef Enchilada Casserole (from the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook). It is our familys fav! Of course we add onions, olives and lots more cheese to ours....

Taco Ring, Taco Grande, Just for the first time made the Beef Enchilada Casserole... LOVE IT, thought it needed more meat. But really good.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Oh, some of these sound yummy and not sure where to start looking for
recipes, and any tips for them........so are you willing to share the following....

I've just signed a show to do 30 minute chicken and she wanted something made with chicken, so 10 minute fajitas, might do the trick, but not sure how to make them.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa - that is the BEST recipe!

Here it is:

Attachments

• Easy Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker1a.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 826
Lately it's been the Creamy One Pot Pasta:thumbup: Oldie but goodie fave is the Taco Ring.

Ok I've got a couple of DUMB ??

1 - How long do you cook Chicken Breasts in DCB?? Or do you take full chicken and use breast meat for the recipe??

2 - With the One Pot Pasta, any ideas on how to change if someone HATES broc. ?? She's not a big veggie fan, but likes carrots, so any other suggestions?? This is still on my list to try and just haven't yet.

Thanks,

Lisa

Main dish recipe favorite right now is Satay Chicken Pasta Salad for meals at home and to make at shows. My kids like the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, and I like to make the Jerk Chicken Nachos for dinner and at shows.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Ok I've got a couple of DUMB ??

1 - How long do you cook Chicken Breasts in DCB?? Or do you take full chicken and use breast meat for the recipe??

2 - With the One Pot Pasta, any ideas on how to change if someone HATES broc. ?? She's not a big veggie fan, but likes carrots, so any other suggestions?? This is still on my list to try and just haven't yet.

Thanks,

Lisa

1- About 10 minutes to do 3-4 chicken breasts, lid on. Because breast size can vary (chicken breasts, I mean!) use your meat thermometer to make sure it's cooked thoroughly.

2 - You could use zucchini in place of the broccoli. I love this recipe - you can change up the veggies to anything you'd like to add. I don't think JAE uses broccoli when she makes it.

ChefBeckyD said:
1- About 10 minutes to do 3-4 chicken breasts, lid on. Because breast size can vary (chicken breasts, I mean!) use your meat thermometer to make sure it's cooked thoroughly.

2 - You could use zucchini in place of the broccoli. I love this recipe - you can change up the veggies to anything you'd like to add. I don't think JAE uses broccoli when she makes it.
I've actually never made the One Pot Pasta, but if I did, I probably wouldn't put broccoli in it. Not a favorite of mine.

I cook the chicken breasts for 6 minutes in the DCB then check them. I follow the recipe in the SBRC FW 07. It's under the pork tenderloin recipe.

Toasted Angel Hair Pasta w/Sausage&Peppers
Creamy One Pot Pasta
BLT Mac & Cheese
Taco Ring

I've got to stop, because I'm soooooooooooo hungry!!! :eek:

Related to What's Your Favorite Main Dish Recipe?

What are some of the most popular main dish recipes?

Some of our most popular main dish recipes include honey garlic salmon, chicken alfredo bake, beef stroganoff, and slow cooker BBQ pulled pork.

Do you have any vegetarian main dish recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian main dish recipes such as vegetable lasagna, quinoa stuffed peppers, and tofu stir fry.

Are there any main dish recipes that are easy to make?

Absolutely! Our one pan chicken and veggies, sheet pan fajitas, and slow cooker chicken tikka masala are all quick and easy main dish recipes.

Can I find main dish recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have a selection of gluten-free main dish recipes including zucchini noodle chicken alfredo, gluten-free meatballs, and cauliflower crust pizza.

Do you have any main dish recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of main dish recipes that are sure to be a hit with kids, such as mac and cheese bites, mini meatloaf muffins, and chicken and broccoli stir fry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies