• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Bath and Body Scent?

In summary, the woman does not enjoy bath and body products. However, she loves Kiss My Face products.
annew
October RecipesJust curious what everyone is making in October????

Does anyone have any fun ideas for Halloween????

I am offering the Enchilada Casserole or the Ribs in the DDB. I am also doing a grill show and we are making fajitas for that one (and the host is making an apple pie).

I usually do entertaining shows in October but my hosts seem to want more comfort this year. I am PROMOTING the entertaining theme for November - that's good anyway since the SA pieces are on sale that month and I use a lot of SA in that show.

Mine are Pear Blossom and Cucumber Melon.

I am probably one of a very few women that do not like Bath and Body.Now, Bed, Bath and Beyond is a different story!

I'm a Kiss My Face girl, myself... And in that vein it's Peaceful Patchouli all the way for me!

I am in LOVE with Lime Verbena but my all time fave is Sweet Pea.
As a testiment to love....my oldest DS (who is actually shared by his mother and myself) went into Bath and Body to buy my Christmas present last year. He cannot stand the place but he did anyway.....
The gift was great but the knowledge that he went and got it himself made it even sweeter..........

I personally like The Body Shop products, but DD loves the 3-in-1 Berry and the Fig & something body spray which smells yummy

My favorites are the Cherry Blossoms...both regular Cherry Blossom and the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

chefheidi2003 said:
My favorites are the Cherry Blossoms...both regular Cherry Blossom and the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Ooohhh! I LOVE the Japanese cherry blossom! Sweet pea is nice too.

I love the warm vanilla sugar during the holidays...

Japanese Cherry Blossom
Mango Mandarin
Grapefruit something or other
Coconut Lime Verbena
White Tea and Ginger
Warm Vanilla Sugar

I LOVE CHERRY BLOSSOM!!!! :love0010::love0010:

Any of the Vanilla scents too!!

Black raspberry Vanilla is my all time favorite!
I also like the warm vanilla sugar
sweet pea
cucumber melon

Well I'm just going to have to get over there- some of the scents don't even ring a bell. they must have some great new ones.

Cotton Blossom and my all-time favorite is Moonlight Path.

My daughter is artifically scent sensitive. she is able to use and loves their C.O. Bigelow line. Everything is natural.

I love the Black Raspberry one too. Sweet Pea is nice. Crazy thing is that I can't stand scented lotions/soaps/anything on my hands/body. Makes me crazy.

I am highly allergic though to Plumeria & Gardenia. Anyone wants to see a sneezing fit, just bring that stuff out!

travelgirl said:
Mine are Pear Blossom and Cucumber Melon.

I like those a lot and always went with the Cucumber Melon but I found I also LOVE the Sweet Pea. I haven't been to smell any new scents so I don't know of anything new :confused:

Warm Vanilla spice? I think it's called
Lime coconut verbana
Cucumber Melon
Apple something

Related to What's Your Favorite Bath and Body Scent?

What is the most popular bath and body scent?

The most popular bath and body scent varies depending on personal preference. Some popular options include lavender, vanilla, and citrus scents.

What are the benefits of using scented bath and body products?

Using scented bath and body products can provide a sense of relaxation and can help improve mood. They can also leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great.

Can I mix different scents together?

Yes, you can mix different scents together to create a unique and personalized fragrance. Just be careful not to use too many scents at once, as it may become overwhelming.

Do bath and body scents have any skin benefits?

Some bath and body scents can have skin benefits, depending on the ingredients used. For example, scents with lavender or chamomile can have a calming effect on the skin.

Are there any scents that are suitable for sensitive skin?

Yes, there are scents that are suitable for sensitive skin. Look for products labeled "fragrance-free" or with natural essential oils instead of synthetic fragrances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • DessertDivaFL