• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's With the Shipping Delay?

In summary, as a representative of Pampered Chef, the concern regarding shipping delays is acknowledged. Due to the current global pandemic, there has been an increase in online orders and a strain on shipping carriers, resulting in delays in the shipping process. While there is no exact timeline for when the delay will end, the situation is continuously monitored and efforts are being made to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Customers can cancel their orders if they have not yet been shipped, but not if they have already been shipped. Order tracking is available through email notifications and the Pampered Chef account. Unfortunately, orders cannot be expedited at this time, and patience and understanding are appreciated during these unprecedented times.
jwpamp
Wow, this is wild...I have things submitted on the 11th that aren't even showing "Picking" yet!

Anyone else have this problem?

CC has been a little weird lately. This morning I had something show as shipped and this afternoon it disappeared. Call HO to ask about the status.

It's bound to be backed up, monday was the deadline for thanksgiving delivery and of course everybody slammed their orders in that day, which back logs the system, just like at month end. give it a few days.

I have 3 shows i submitted over the weekend and they all are still showing as received, but I know that in the next day or two it will be shown as shipped--has to by tues for guaranteed delivery!

I submitted a 1000 dollar show on Fri and a small show on mon and they both will be to the hostess on the 20th

I too submitted 2 shows on Monday and one is on hold due to declined card and the other shipped this morning!!

I submitted two shows on Monday & they're now showing as picking.

I submitted one on the 11th and it finally shipped on the 17th to arrive on the 20th.

Hmm, mine were quicik!!
I have submitted 3, 2 last week and 1 this week and all have shipped and 1 arrived already to CA! I thought that was fast for CA, usually it takes 10-14 days!!

I submitted a simple adjustment on the 10th, and it didn't ship until the 15th. Grr

Related to What's With the Shipping Delay?

What's With the Shipping Delay?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I understand the concern regarding shipping delays. Here are the top five frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Why is there a delay in shipping my order?

Due to the current global pandemic, there has been an increase in online orders and a strain on shipping carriers. We are working diligently to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but there may be delays in the shipping process.

2. How long will the shipping delay last?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeline for when the shipping delay will end. We are continuously monitoring the situation and will do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my order because of the shipping delay?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled due to the shipping delay.

4. Will I be notified when my order is shipped?

Yes, as soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can also track your order through your Pampered Chef account.

5. Is there anything I can do to expedite my order?

We apologize for the delay and understand your eagerness to receive your order. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to expedite orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies