• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Time Slot for Army Wives in the Fall?

I am so addicted to this show! I hope it doesn't get cancelled because I will be so sad!I hope it doesn't get cancelled because I will be so sad!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
OK, I usually hate soap opera type shows but I've been watching Army Wives over the last 2 weeks and getting addicted to it... :eek:

Oh no!

I am totally addicted to it as well! I've been taping it Sunday nights and watching it while I work out Monday morning! However, I napped a little too late this afternoon, so I may have to watch it tonight!

I won't ruin it for you then...just got done watching it...

I love it. We have DVR and watch it later in the week! Even my hubby is hooked! LOL

I'm watching it. I am having a real hard time seeing Catherine Bell play a weak character. She is normally portrays very strong solid characters like the one Kim Delaney is playing. Kristi

Wait! NAP????!?!??!??! What is that? I got my kids down for about an hour today and all I did was do dishes and laundry. Maybe I should have had a nap. I have only had 1 in about 6-7 years.

Yeah, after seeing her in JAG, that was kind of wierd to see her son smack her.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, after seeing her in JAG, that was kind of wierd to see her son smack her.
Call me whatever... but I miss JAG! ---Okay... I miss David James Elliot in that uniform! Kristi

Love Army Wives. The woman who wrote the book the show is based on used to write for the Fayetteville newspaper.

Love Army Wives watching it write now....... I thought I was going to miss it because we went camping this weekend... our cluster had a family picnic today!!

so I just watched tonight's episode... omg! I think I have now cried watching every single episode! This is one show that better not be cancelled. If anyone hasn't seen this, I would highly recommend you check out an episode. Lifetime always makes the best tv shows!

I love this show as well! DH even watches it with me. :) Of course, since he's military, he has to point out all of the little things that are wrong. I just tell him to hush, it's a show! lol

ashlee, my dh is also military and laughs and points out how stupid some things in it are. It drives me crazy...I finally made him leave the room last night so I could watch it in peace and enjoy the story.....
I find that the story is about the women, not necessarily the military so the small discrepancies don't bother me.
I really love watching it though. I just wish my military community was more like that.

Ok, who is watching this week with me???? ;)

I'll catch it tomorrow morning working out! and I'm sure I'll be on here posting as soon as I watch it!

Last week's episode is on now...

I love Army Wives and hopefully it will stay on Sunday's so I can watch my Thursday's Grey's Anotomy. I usually have to record it at 11 pm bcause my hubby is usally watching some sporting event at 8 pm.

I haven't watched last nights yet, but I have have it recorded on DVR.

This is definately a new favorite! I love it!

So, did you catch it yet Allison?

My hubby came in last night and said, "what are you watching??????" since he sensed it was more "storyline" type of show and on Lifetime...

He knows I hate soaps and liked ER the first season but then it got pretty sappy....

I LOVE this show!!! I wonder what the time slot will be for the fall?

pkd09 said:
I LOVE this show!!! I wonder what the time slot will be for the fall?

Hopefully when I'm home!

Related to What's the Time Slot for Army Wives in the Fall?

1. Can I watch Army Wives if I'm not familiar with the military lifestyle?

Yes, Army Wives is a drama series that follows the lives of a group of women living on an army base, but you do not need to have prior knowledge of the military to enjoy the show. The focus is on the relationships and personal struggles of the characters rather than the military aspect.

2. Is Army Wives an accurate portrayal of military life?

While the show does depict some aspects of military life accurately, it is important to remember that it is a fictional drama and may not accurately represent the experiences of all military families. The show does consult with military advisors to ensure some level of authenticity, but it is ultimately a work of fiction.

3. Can I watch Army Wives with my children?

Army Wives is rated TV-14 and may not be appropriate for younger children. It contains mature themes and some violence. We recommend previewing the show before watching with your children to determine if it is suitable for them.

4. How many seasons of Army Wives are there?

There are seven seasons of Army Wives, with a total of 117 episodes. The show originally aired on Lifetime from 2007 to 2013.

5. Can I watch Army Wives on any streaming platforms?

Currently, Army Wives is available to stream on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video. You can also purchase individual episodes or seasons on various digital platforms such as iTunes and Google Play.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies