• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Boost March Sales with a Pampered Chef Flyer?

put a flyer out, and if that doesn't work, maybe do a webcast?I "only" have $867 left to earn the Mid Season Products, so would it be good to put that?It wouldn't hurt to put that in your flyer.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good idea for a flyer to send to customers a couple of days before March ends? ( I know, NOTHING like short notice!!) I "only" (trying something new---thinking positively about EVERYTHING!!) have $867 left to earn the Mid Season Products, so would it be good to put that?

Also, when you send out email flyers, do you also call the customers?

Thanks

Try a "famous Friday" phone sale. Do a search, you'll find ideas. I sent out emails and used post calls to make a select few calls (neighbors/close friends and past hosts are my major list; I haven't gotten around to entering my "preferred customers") I did a "Magic Monday" phone sale (same thing, different day) and I did put that I was working towards a sales promotion. I think I said, "I'm working towards a sales promotion and I'm passing savings on to YOU to help me out!" I got a positive reaction. I got around $300 in sales, and then made phone calls to beg and plead for another $150 so I could get my apron.

Just know this...you CAN do it! Where there's a will, there's a way! Let us know how it goes! I have only $400 to go to get my products, so I'm in it with you. Remember, you have until April 20 to earn those mid-season products!

Thanks for the input...I know we have until April 20th to earn the products but wanted to reach the goal by the end of the month PLUS get some bookings!!! I keep reminding myself that "what do you today will effect your business in 90 days". I start off in the day with awesome thoughts then something always seems to put a wrench into my plan. Not just for a few minutes in the day but the WHOLE day...My oldest is a Senior in High School and the requests for money is contantly flowing. Don't get me started on the college costs.. Sorry to say, the monetary pay from the military is nil to none. (this sure doesn't sound positive, does it??? LOL!)

Good for you for taking the bull by the horns! I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. Keep positive! Give yourself a mantra! "I WILL book a show today!" and keep saying it until it happens...wait, I think I might try that, too!

Your to funny!!

The host specials this month are great. When time gets short I like to push catalog shows. Very little work for the host, but a great chance to earn free stuff and get the host special.I don't have a flyer, but contacting those special customers usually works for me. you know the ones. They LOVE the products, order frequently, and always want to know the new deals.

I did a "Wonderful Wednesday" Phone sale last week (Blatently stole the idea from someone here -- THANK YOU!).

I ended up with just under $300 in sales and that was without advertising (I had intended to post flyers around town on the post office, grocery store community boards, etc on the Monday before the sale, but my niece went into labor and I ended up babysitting her younger brothers for 2 days). I sent out an email to everyone on my list (and asked them to share with their friends).

Most of the orders I got were relatively small, but I got several new customers from referrals. I didn't really make any money on the show -- a few lessons learned that I'll do a little differently.

1) I did a free shipping hour -- and of course, that was the hour that all my long distance customers ordered during, so instead of eating a $4.00 shipping charge per order, I was eating $7.75 for direct shipping which I hadn't factored in (next time I may do Free LOCAL shipping or a $5 direct shipping credit during that hour).
2) I offered a Free 1/2 price item up to $50 to the first caller one hour and my guest interpreted that as up to $50 in 1/2 price (i.e. a $100 item 1/2 price) so she ordered the Santuko knife 1/2 price. I had intended a maximum $25 credit for a 1/2 price item of up to $50 value. I'd also intended to make the 1/2 price item on the "host" order, but didn't quite sell enough to earn a 1/2 price item. I did use the host order to order all the free items I was giving away as prizes (like free bamboo spoon set)

Attachments

• Wonderful Wednesday Phone Sale.doc
    145 KB · Views: 386
  • Wonderful Wednesday Phone Sale.pdf
    218.6 KB · Views: 281
For me, it would be hard to get $800 in outside orders. I would really try to get a couple of shows booked for early April. Do you have some "maybe" folks who have put you off for a show in the past? Call them and offer some sort of free product for holding a party. Incentives with a deadline (maybe before tax day) seem to push a few people over the edge....

Maybe one of those "pamper a business" things where you call a local business and ask if it's okay if you bring by treats because you want to pamper the business. Then you put someone in charge of collecting orders, leave the recipe there on your stone or whatever, and say, "I'll be back Wednesday (or whatever) to collect my stone and orders!"

Okay, I quorked the Wonderful Wednesday sale....Let me know what you think of this??? Any and all imput will help..

Should I send this out tomorrow afternoon or first thing Thursday morning?

Attachments

• Terrific Thursday Sale.doc
    147 KB · Views: 363
naekelsey said:
Okay, I quorked the Wonderful Wednesday sale....Let me know what you think of this??? Any and all imput will help..

Should I send this out tomorrow afternoon or first thing Thursday morning?
Is "quorked" like "stole?" That's a fun new word I might start using!

I say send it out ASAP and then send out a reminder first thing Thursday morning! Good luck!

Yes it means "stole"..HE HE...I am real good at making my own words up for anything and everything. It's good family and friends have to learn to "roll" with my words!

Just added to the flyer that if they placed a $60+ order they will get to choose a FREE spice of their choice. (after discount is taken and before taxes and shipping)

Sent the flyer off this morning, wish me luck!!!

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck! I'm going to quork your quorked...love it!

Related to What's the Best Way to Boost March Sales with a Pampered Chef Flyer?

1. How can I create a "Bump" flyer for my March sales?

To create a "Bump" flyer for your March sales, you can use the Pampered Chef Flyer tool or design your own using your preferred software. Make sure to include enticing images, clear and bold text, and information about your March promotions and offers.

2. How do I distribute my "Bump" flyer to potential customers?

You can distribute your "Bump" flyer by sharing it on your social media platforms, sending it through email to your contact list, or printing and handing them out to customers during in-person events or parties. You can also ask your team members to help distribute them to their networks.

3. Can I customize my "Bump" flyer with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize your "Bump" flyer by including your contact information such as your name, phone number, email address, and social media handles. This will make it easier for potential customers to reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

4. How often should I send out my "Bump" flyer?

It is recommended to send out your "Bump" flyer at least once a week during the month of March to keep your customers engaged and updated on your sales and promotions. You can also send out additional flyers for special offers or events throughout the month.

5. How can I track the success of my "Bump" flyer?

You can track the success of your "Bump" flyer by keeping a record of the number of orders or inquiries you receive from customers who saw the flyer. You can also ask your customers how they heard about your sales to get an idea of its effectiveness. Additionally, you can use unique discount codes or links on the flyer to track the number of sales generated from it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Marie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • June Moore