• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Desk Accessory for a Cat-Lover?

In summary, Chef Success is up in the background on my desk. I admire your courage - a serious thread doesn't stand much of a chance up here the last couple of days. I sent the photo of your "desk accessory" curled up in the sink to The Kat Lady - she appreciated that very much. Bandit is usually trying to help her type while Shadow sleeps on top the monitor - nice and warm up there. My favorite desk accessory of them all is a cuddle time! My daughter had a mom and dad chicken that had a baby (Flower) she named it...the cat we adopted 6 months prior from the shelter at age 11...she is such a sweet old kitty. So Carolyn,
Jennifer--Where do you live (town/city) in Upstate NY? I'm in NY also?

Here's Shadow, helping The Kat Lady.
IM002663.jpg

Karen said:
Jennifer--Where do you live (town/city) in Upstate NY? I'm in NY also?

I am currently working and living in Oneonta, but my hometown is Caroga Lake - in Fulton County... where are you??

KG - Shadow looks like a "serious" kind of cat... ...kind of like, "I can't believe you had the nerve to wake me up here with that camera..."

I can see why he's called Shadow. :)

We've had 3 grey cats...Smokey, Dusty and Asher (Asher was adopted so we didn't name her...but we really have a grey/fire theme going there...)

Those are adorable...... thanks for sharing!!

janetupnorth said:
. :)

We've had 3 grey cats...Smokey, Dusty and Asher (Asher was adopted so we didn't name her...but we really have a grey/fire theme going there...)

My best kitty ever was a grey cat Her name was Charcoal (but I called her Charlie most of the time)
I had to leave her with my mom when I moved to MN. They got on well (considdering my mom did not like cats). She was a good kitty and I miss her lots! She was my best friend durring my single days.

We have had a tough time with Cat's lately arround here. We are on our 4th one in 2 years. Long story....busy road etc....
We finally adopted one that is 4 and likes to be inside most of the time. She also likes to sit in fron of my computer while I am trying to work...

jenniferknapp said:
I am currently working and living in Oneonta, but my hometown is Caroga Lake - in Fulton County... where are you??

I'm in Cassadaga, Chautauqua County (half way between Buffalo and Erie, PA).

etteluap70PC said:
My best kitty ever was a grey cat Her name was Charcoal (but I called her Charlie most of the time)
I had to leave her with my mom when I moved to MN. They got on well (considdering my mom did not like cats). She was a good kitty and I miss her lots! She was my best friend durring my single days.

We have had a tough time with Cat's lately arround here. We are on our 4th one in 2 years. Long story....busy road etc....
We finally adopted one that is 4 and likes to be inside most of the time. She also likes to sit in fron of my computer while I am trying to work...

I understand...we were on #3 in 3 years, but we got smart with #3 and adopted an 11 year old...we had the busy street (3 year old accidentally let him out) and urine stone situation (had to put #2 down) already. Now, we've had this one over a year and she'll be around for as long as she can...she goes outside but is very street smart and stays in the yard by the dogs.

<h2>1. What are some desk accessories that are perfect for cat-lovers?</h2><p>There are countless desk accessories that cat-lovers will adore, but some of the most popular include cat-themed mouse pads, cat-shaped pencil holders, and cat-shaped paper clips.</p><h2>2. Are there any functional desk accessories for cat-lovers?</h2><p>Absolutely! In addition to the cute and decorative items, there are also functional desk accessories for cat-lovers such as cat-shaped tape dispensers, cat-shaped scissors, and cat-shaped USB drives.</p><h2>3. What is the best desk accessory for a cat-lover who wants to stay organized?</h2><p>The best desk accessory for an organized cat-lover would be a cat-themed desk organizer. These typically have compartments for pens, paper clips, and other office supplies, all adorned with cute cat designs.</p><h2>4. Can you recommend a unique desk accessory for a cat-lover?</h2><p>If you're looking for a unique desk accessory, consider a cat-shaped phone stand or a cat-shaped bookend. These not only add a touch of personality to your desk, but they also serve a practical purpose.</p><h2>5. What is your favorite desk accessory for a cat-lover?</h2><p>As a cat-lover myself, it's hard to choose just one favorite, but I would have to say a cat-shaped desk lamp. It not only provides functional lighting, but it also adds a whimsical touch to any desk.</p>

1. What are some desk accessories that are perfect for cat-lovers?

There are countless desk accessories that cat-lovers will adore, but some of the most popular include cat-themed mouse pads, cat-shaped pencil holders, and cat-shaped paper clips.

2. Are there any functional desk accessories for cat-lovers?

Absolutely! In addition to the cute and decorative items, there are also functional desk accessories for cat-lovers such as cat-shaped tape dispensers, cat-shaped scissors, and cat-shaped USB drives.

3. What is the best desk accessory for a cat-lover who wants to stay organized?

The best desk accessory for an organized cat-lover would be a cat-themed desk organizer. These typically have compartments for pens, paper clips, and other office supplies, all adorned with cute cat designs.

4. Can you recommend a unique desk accessory for a cat-lover?

If you're looking for a unique desk accessory, consider a cat-shaped phone stand or a cat-shaped bookend. These not only add a touch of personality to your desk, but they also serve a practical purpose.

5. What is your favorite desk accessory for a cat-lover?

As a cat-lover myself, it's hard to choose just one favorite, but I would have to say a cat-shaped desk lamp. It not only provides functional lighting, but it also adds a whimsical touch to any desk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • SilverCeladon