• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Desk Accessory for a Cat-Lover?

In summary, Chef Success is up in the background on my desk. I admire your courage - a serious thread doesn't stand much of a chance up here the last couple of days. I sent the photo of your "desk accessory" curled up in the sink to The Kat Lady - she appreciated that very much. Bandit is usually trying to help her type while Shadow sleeps on top the monitor - nice and warm up there. My favorite desk accessory of them all is a cuddle time! My daughter had a mom and dad chicken that had a baby (Flower) she named it...the cat we adopted 6 months prior from the shelter at age 11...she is such a sweet old kitty. So Carolyn,
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My favorite desk accessory of them all...

Attachments

• TestShots 132 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 132 (Large).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 574
Awww...love how Chef Success is up in the background!

janetupnorth said:
Awww...love how Chef Success is up in the background!

...always...

I have one of those on my desk. That's her cuddle time!!!

dannyzmom said:
My favorite desk accessory of them all...
I admire your courage - a serious thread doesn't stand much of a chance up here the last couple of days.

I sent the photo of your "desk accessory" curled up in the sink to The Kat Lady - she appreciated that very much. Bandit is usually trying to help her type while Shadow sleeps on top the monitor - nice and warm up there.

Here is mine...out for a stroll...yes, that is a baby chicken riding on her back...she must be a vegetarian...(actually she loves chicken - LOL!)

She likes to take over my lap when I'm on the PC...sometimes likes to crawl on the keyboard...

Outforastroll.jpg

Both of those pics are adorable!
Janet- how in the world did the cat get a baby chick on her back?!?!?!?

I can't believe that your cat lets the baby chick stay on it's back. LOL

My daughter had a mom and dad chicken that had a baby (Flower) she named it...the cat we adopted 6 months prior from the shelter at age 11...she is such a sweet old kitty. Well, Flower was out playing with Sammie (Flower was 9 days old)...hopped on Asher's back and they hung out for awhile...I have a few pictures of them. This one one "the cutest pet picture" at my work picnic last year...

Oh, the sad part was a fox got the chickens a few weeks later...so we got the babies shown on the left in that picture...they lasted until fall then a cougar got those...we're done with chicken for awhile...at least through winter...

janetupnorth said:
Oh, the sad part was a fox got the chickens a few weeks later...so we got the babies shown on the left in that picture...they lasted until fall then a cougar got those...we're done with chicken for awhile...at least through winter...
Aww how sad! My aunt and uncle & their 5 kids are very involved with the kids' activities, and what started out as a 4H project, ended up with a "chicken farm!" ....I think they have about 16 adult chickens now.... but yeah, they have had problems with foxes..... my cousins were SO upset!

OH so said!! You have cougers roaming around??

janetupnorth said:
My daughter had a mom and dad chicken that had a baby (Flower) she named it...the cat we adopted 6 months prior from the shelter at age 11...she is such a sweet old kitty. Well, Flower was out playing with Sammie (Flower was 9 days old)...hopped on Asher's back and they hung out for awhile...I have a few pictures of them. This one one "the cutest pet picture" at my work picnic last year...
Considering where you work, that's quite an accomplishment!

foxes...cougars...where the heck do you live girl? What kind of wilderness... My goodness. I wouldn't be worried about the chickens I would be finding a realtor!

letscook04 said:
OH so said!! You have cougers roaming around??

I forgot to comment on that....SCARY! I couldn't live there!! I am freaking out because I think I have a bobcat behind my house (darn snow, you can see all of the tracks!!)

We have 1 cougar that showed up recently...been spotted within a 5-10 mile radius in our area...usually only deer, bears and the silver fox that has been around. The cougar was a new thing this fall...scared me a bit when I saw the prints in the first snowfall...we've also had a bobcat spotted too... I hope our "wonderful" DNR takes care of them...KG would understand my sarcasm there...

We're just in the "normal" northwoods of Wisconsin. Near Rhinelander, not really "in the boonies" but animals get out of their "normal" area a lot it seems...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Considering where you work, that's quite an accomplishment!

Why, thank you...I suppose it is...lots of "pets" around! :)

You just need to have your bosses make a big enough donation to Diamond Jim's funds to get it taken care of.It worked for Dennis Troha.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You just need to have your bosses make a big enough donation to Diamond Jim's funds to get it taken care of.

It worked for Dennis Troha.

They'd probably rather go hunt it themselves...they are quite "scarce" around here during hunting seasons (the bosses that is...)

So Carolyn, back to your baby, er desk accessory...

What is his/her name?????

...and I bet you can't buy that one with all your free office supply points, coupons, etc. LOL! :)

Here's DH's desk buddy:
DCP_0118.jpg
The drawing in the background (green and yellow) is me. I was a model for the art department in college.Yeah- I was a nude model. What's it to you?

chefann said:
Here's DH's desk buddy:

DCP_0118.jpg

The drawing in the background (green and yellow) is me. I was a model for the art department in college.

Yeah- I was a nude model. What's it to you?

Is that why it is "partially covered"????

No, it's partially covered because DH was too lazy to put a new hanger in the wall, and used the one the previous owner had there. And that's the only place the bookcase fits in the room.

What kind of husband won't take the time to put a new hanger on the wall to see his wife naked????? ;)

Um... it's not exactly photo-realistic. It's yellow and green, for Pete's sake! And it's mostly back and leg.
Nothin' good.

chefann said:
Um... it's not exactly photo-realistic. It's yellow and green, for Pete's sake!

And it's mostly back and leg.
Nothin' good.

Yeah, I suppose that puts a damper on it...

janetupnorth said:
So Carolyn, back to your baby, er desk accessory...

What is his/her name?????

LOL - her name is Suki. You remember when my Great-Aunt was killed in the car wreck right before Thanksgiving? Well Suki was her cat. When she died, Suki went to live with my Great Aunt's brother, Uncle Morty. A few weeks later there was a fire in Uncle Morty's building and they were evacuated. Uncle Morty was to be living in a hotel for a few months while the building was repaired and Suki was sent to a shelter. There was no way we were leaving Aunt Marion's cat in s shelter so we had her shipped down here and she's been with me ever since. She has taken to me like a lifelong friend - she sleeps practically nose to nose with me - I love her so much!!

She's pretty. Sorry about hijacking your thread, Carolyn.

dannyzmom said:
LOL - her name is Suki. You remember when my Great-Aunt was killed in the car wreck right before Thanksgiving? Well Suki was her cat. When she died, Suki went to live with my Great Aunt's brother, Uncle Morty. A few weeks later there was a fire in Uncle Morty's building and they were evacuated. Uncle Morty was to be living in a hotel for a few months while the building was repaired and Suki was sent to a shelter. There was no way we were leaving Aunt Marion's cat in s shelter so we had her shipped down here and she's been with me ever since. She has taken to me like a lifelong friend - she sleeps practically nose to nose with me - I love her so much!!

Aww....I wasn't here until the end January - sorry to hear of the family tragedy...that was our year in 2006 - 5 deaths in a month including my dad and aunt...

So glad you could adopt her and she loves you....

My kitty did the same thing last night!

Attachments

• Rissa on Computer.jpg
    Rissa on Computer.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 347
AJPratt said:

That's a "you think you're going to use this thing without giving me lovin'? - I think not!" look if I ever saw one...

chefann said:
She's pretty.

Sorry about hijacking your thread, Carolyn.

Thanks -- and don't be ridiculous apologizing for hijacking a thread...in the real world it's called "having a conversation" LOL In my family when my mom, my aunt and I are together we all just talk. We talk AT each other, TO each other, OVER each other. We totally talk at the same time about 5 different things...but yet we all manage to keep up with one another and know exactly what we're all talking about all at once. Somehow I think that's how it'd be if you put all of us cheffers in one room - LOL

AJPratt said:

OMG right on the keyboard - that is hilarious!!

dannyzmom said:
Somehow I think that's how it'd be if you put all of us cheffers in one room - LOL
OMG! A room full of Chef Success members would be SO loud!

Cuz we're not social and opinionated or anything. Not us.

I wonder how many consultants are introverts?????

janetupnorth said:
I wonder how many consultants are introverts?????

Funny thing is...when you put me in a room with all new people (and no apron) I am quiet as a field-mouse until I get comfy...then you can't shut me up - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Funny thing is...when you put me in a room with all new people (and no apron) I am quiet as a field-mouse until I get comfy...then you can't shut me up - LOL

The apron brings out the wildwoman in Carolyn - LOL! :)

janetupnorth said:
The apron is like a stage costume. It changes the wearer into another person, who may have a completely different personality.

As long as they aren't multiple personalities, I guess it works...

dannyzmom said:
Carolyn~

That's me too! Many people have told me after they have known me for a while that they thought I was "stuck up" when they first met me...cuz I am so quiet till I really get to know people! I don't think I ever get to the point where you can't shut me up, but I certainly talk WAY more when I am comfortable and really know those around me!:rolleyes:

Well, I'll hopefully meet all you "shy" people at Wave 2...

dannyzmom said:
I really think we'd get along very well! LOL! I can talk to the walls in my house if given the chance, hey I'm comfortable with them! but put me in a room where I'm not behind an apron and people are strangers, I clam up big time! BUT the minute I get comfortable I can talk all night! My husband literally has to pull me out of the room kicking and screaming sometimes when I am feeling really social:eek: :D !! Especially with family and my really good friends! AND the funny thing is he's the polar opposite of me. Says he could never do what I do, get up in front of stangers and practically walk out of the show with a whole group of new friends:p :rolleyes: :) ;) !
He won't even answer the phone half the time cause it means he has to be social! LOL! And my son is a lot like him, a little more social cause of my influence, but definetly more quiet! And my daughter, well she LOVES to talk, can't get her to shut up!:eek: So social, but yet if she doesn't know people she'll be more quiet too!

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Rawr!

Now, I have to pull my cat off of the keyboard!

Cats on Keyboards.That would be a good name for a rock band.

chefann said:
Cats on Keyboards.

That would be a good name for a rock band.
LOL Cute, too

chefann said:
Cats on Keyboards.

That would be a good name for a rock band.

LOL! That's funny.

As I think about it more, it would be better for an all piano/electric keyboard Jazz ensemble.

MissChef said:
[tagline]
Cathy Meehan aka MissChef
/cathyscookin
Deep down inside I'm really a very organized person,
but it hasn't come to the surface yet
(thanks PamperedMom2001 for my new tagline!!)

I like your tagline. My husband told me I am the most organized wanna be, that he knows. I'm all talk, but can't do it. I think I will tell him next time, that deep down inside I'm very organized person, but just haven't found it yet. Thanks.

....Now where is my mouse. I have to hit 'submit reply'. Maybe it is under these papers..... :confused:

<h2>1. What are some desk accessories that are perfect for cat-lovers?</h2><p>There are countless desk accessories that cat-lovers will adore, but some of the most popular include cat-themed mouse pads, cat-shaped pencil holders, and cat-shaped paper clips.</p><h2>2. Are there any functional desk accessories for cat-lovers?</h2><p>Absolutely! In addition to the cute and decorative items, there are also functional desk accessories for cat-lovers such as cat-shaped tape dispensers, cat-shaped scissors, and cat-shaped USB drives.</p><h2>3. What is the best desk accessory for a cat-lover who wants to stay organized?</h2><p>The best desk accessory for an organized cat-lover would be a cat-themed desk organizer. These typically have compartments for pens, paper clips, and other office supplies, all adorned with cute cat designs.</p><h2>4. Can you recommend a unique desk accessory for a cat-lover?</h2><p>If you're looking for a unique desk accessory, consider a cat-shaped phone stand or a cat-shaped bookend. These not only add a touch of personality to your desk, but they also serve a practical purpose.</p><h2>5. What is your favorite desk accessory for a cat-lover?</h2><p>As a cat-lover myself, it's hard to choose just one favorite, but I would have to say a cat-shaped desk lamp. It not only provides functional lighting, but it also adds a whimsical touch to any desk.</p>

1. What are some desk accessories that are perfect for cat-lovers?

There are countless desk accessories that cat-lovers will adore, but some of the most popular include cat-themed mouse pads, cat-shaped pencil holders, and cat-shaped paper clips.

2. Are there any functional desk accessories for cat-lovers?

Absolutely! In addition to the cute and decorative items, there are also functional desk accessories for cat-lovers such as cat-shaped tape dispensers, cat-shaped scissors, and cat-shaped USB drives.

3. What is the best desk accessory for a cat-lover who wants to stay organized?

The best desk accessory for an organized cat-lover would be a cat-themed desk organizer. These typically have compartments for pens, paper clips, and other office supplies, all adorned with cute cat designs.

4. Can you recommend a unique desk accessory for a cat-lover?

If you're looking for a unique desk accessory, consider a cat-shaped phone stand or a cat-shaped bookend. These not only add a touch of personality to your desk, but they also serve a practical purpose.

5. What is your favorite desk accessory for a cat-lover?

As a cat-lover myself, it's hard to choose just one favorite, but I would have to say a cat-shaped desk lamp. It not only provides functional lighting, but it also adds a whimsical touch to any desk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • SilverCeladon