• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Coffee Cheesecake Recipe?

In summary, our company strives to ship out orders as quickly as possible, usually within 1-3 business days. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee and have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products. Discounts are available for bulk orders and tracking information is provided for each order.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
looking for a coffee type cheesecake of some sort. Any ideas? Need ASAP Thanks Michelle

Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake

INGREDIENTS

* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1/4 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* pressurized whipped cream
* caramel ice cream topping

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar until well combined. Press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan, and 1 inch up the sides. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
4. Beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, espresso and vanilla. Pour batter into the baked and cooled crust.
5. Bake cheesecake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes; then turn the oven off, partially open the door and allow the cheesecake to rest for 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven, and run a knife around the edges. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack to room temperature, then cover the springform pan with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. To serve, cut the cheesecake into wedges and garnish each slice with whipped cream and caramel sauce.

This site is awesome

People response so quickly

I don't know what I would do without this site!!

Thanks Everyone for being there for Everyone!!!!

~

Related to What's the Best Coffee Cheesecake Recipe?

1. How quickly can you ship out my order?

We strive to ship out orders as soon as possible. Depending on the availability of the product, we can typically ship out orders within 1-3 business days.

2. Can I expedite my shipping for an additional fee?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

3. What is your return policy?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt.

4. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

We do offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

5. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jasonmva
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pkd09