• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Best Apple Coffee Cake Recipe

In summary, to make the best apple coffee cake, you will need 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened), 2 large eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup milk, and 1 1/2 cups chopped apples. You can make substitutions based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions, and use different types of apples for varying levels of sweetness. No special equipment is needed, but using a Pampered Chef
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I had a guest ask for the rec for the apple coffee cake that came in the packing of her old 13x9 stone. ANy idea?

This is the only recipe I can find for an apple coffee cake made in the 9x13... maybe this is the one?

Attachments

• Apple Raisin Coffee Cake.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 260
Hi there! I'm not sure if this is the exact recipe you're looking for, but I found a delicious apple coffee cake recipe that uses a 13x9 stone for baking. Here's the link: [insert link to recipe]. I hope this helps and that your guest enjoys the coffee cake! Let me know how it turns out if you end up trying it. Happy baking!

Related to Help Needed: Best Apple Coffee Cake Recipe

What ingredients do I need for the best apple coffee cake?

To make the best apple coffee cake, you will need: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened), 2 large eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup milk, and 1 1/2 cups chopped apples.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour, or coconut sugar instead of granulated sugar. You can also use different types of apples, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, for varying levels of sweetness.

Do I need any special equipment to make this apple coffee cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Stoneware Baking Dish for the best results. It helps distribute heat evenly and creates a perfectly baked cake every time.

How do I store the apple coffee cake?

To store the apple coffee cake, let it cool completely and then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Can I use this recipe to make muffins instead of a cake?

Yes, you can use this recipe to make muffins. Simply pour the batter into a greased muffin tin and bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. You can also add a streusel topping for extra flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg