• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, we are having Mixed Grain Buttermilk Pancakes w/ Fresh Blueberry Syrup and Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies. Trying the "Parmesan-crusted Chicken and creamy Risotto" from the Weekday Done recipe cards. Thanks Becky!!!! you finally helped me figure it out! I have been outside clearing an burning brush all day. I need Breakfast! LOL... think I may do ham n cheese brunch braid! mmmmmmJust put the finishing touches on the SW Meatloaf...w/ mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Will give an update on how the meatloaf turned out later...I have the loaded potato soup in the micro right now! Fish and garlicky
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
A little late - but I've been craving these all day.

We are having Mixed Grain Buttermilk Pancakes w/ Fresh Blueberry Syrup and Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies.:chef:

Trying the "Parmesan-crusted Chicken and creamy Risotto" from the Weekday Done recipe cards.

Thanks Becky!!!! you finally helped me figure it out! I have been outside clearing an burning brush all day. I need Breakfast! LOL... think I may do ham n cheese brunch braid! mmmmmm

Just put the finishing touches on the SW Meatloaf...w/ mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Will give an update on how the meatloaf turned out later...

I have the loaded potato soup in the micro right now!

Fish and garlicky smashed potatoes here along with some leftover roasted green beans.

I'm waiting for dinner to make itself tonight... my husband and I are equally lazy. Even re-heating some chicken sounds blah and time consuming. I'll probably end up with cereal and a piece of fruit.

Just some grilled veggies, mashed sweet potato, and a tomato/mozzarella/basil salad. (It's just me at the moment, so I get to eat all the things DH doesn't like when he's away. He loves the salad, but just about every other vegetable is unfortunately low on his list.)

Just made the Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Risotto - awesome! Waiting for my husband to try it when he gets home from work. Loving these new weekday dinner recipes!

Grilled Mahi-Mahi fish with parmesan garlic noodles and a green salad with blue-cheese dressing. It was delicious.

It was a long night...kids to the doctor, off to a visitation for our friend's dad that died Sunday, then piano lessons and then Sammie decided she wants to try jogging so we did a 2 mile run/walk. At 1.5 miles we ran into a neighbor out in his yard that wanted to talk so there went another 15-20 minutes. So, we got home kind of late. Dinner consisted of deviled eggs made earlier tonight and frozen pizza for Sammie and I. Kyle wanted 4 "dipit eggs" and 4 pieces of toast. (Dipit eggs are eggs over easy that he breaks the yolks and dips toast in it). He has progressed to making egg sandwiches out of them though.Kind of an odd combination of things, but oh well...we had "girl time" and "boy time", the kids are happy and tomorrow can be a more normal nicer dinner.

Funny, I just realized between Becky, Paulette and my son, brinner (breakfast for dinner) was on the menu!

The SW meatloaf was yummy! A keeper, and I think a decent demo...

janetupnorth said:
Funny, I just realized between Becky, Paulette and my son, brinner (breakfast for dinner) was on the menu!

And I'm with Kyle. Mmmmm, I love "dipit" eggs! Not sure where Kyle is putting that much food though!:eek: He must be having a growing streak!

ChefBeckyD said:
And I'm with Kyle. Mmmmm, I love "dipit" eggs! Not sure where Kyle is putting that much food though!:eek: He must be having a growing streak!

It was 5 tacos last night...I'm getting worried about the teenage years at this rate!

He is definitely normal weight and definitely burns it off, but man is he packing in the food!

What are the ingredients for tonight's "What's for Dinner - Aug. 5" recipe?

The ingredients for tonight's recipe are chicken breasts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, and balsamic glaze.

Is this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, this recipe is gluten-free as it does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, be sure to check the labels of the specific products you use to ensure they are gluten-free.

Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, shrimp, or any other protein of your choice. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How long does it take to prepare and cook this dish?

This dish takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and another 20 minutes to cook.

Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time and reheat it. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies