• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's On Sale? Find Out Prices Here!

In summary, the pink items that are available for sale online only beginning Oct. 1st. are the Pink Nylon Knife, Pink Bar Board with Knife, Pink Mini Measure-All Cup and Simple Additions® Cups and Squares.
redsoxgirl
When do you think we'll find out exactly what's for sale and prices?
I know one of our weekly emails mentioned a few items, but I want the whole list darn it! :D

Me Too!!! :)

What I would like to know is are these going to be available only through our website, like the cups and plate a year or two ago, or are they going to be able to be ordered off of shows or what?

I would love to tell my Oct hosts about this, but if it can only be ordered like the outlet and it's not going to count toward shows I won't mention it except to put out an email for individual orders.

I believe it's only through the web

So they aren't going to count on shows you don't think?
That stinks!

They had the products on your PWS under customer connection. THey took it down though but it may be back up!

I haven't even checked yet, thanks!

PampMomof3 said:
They had the products on your PWS under customer connection. THey took it down though but it may be back up!

Do you mean the PSW Assistant where you go to your PWS?

bump

sdgsg

Ditz here.. but what is "bump"???

PamperChefCarol said:
Ditz here.. but what is "bump"???

to bump up the post so more people see/answer it

redsoxgirl said:
Do you mean the PSW Assistant where you go to your PWS?

yes but they still don't have it up. I'm confused by the whole thing. You would think it would be up by now.

What are they waiting for?

I was disappointed that my newsletter service didn't make mention of the on-line pink items promotion. I think the websites info is supposed to be updated on Oct. 1st., so I guess we have to wait til then.

I dont get why they arent putting the info out earlier

the info in detail is out on the pws costumer connections, you can send out an email with the details, it's in a another forum too on here

Help Whip Clip, $3.50
Ribbon Decorating Stencils, $3.00
Pink Bar Board and Knife, $6.00
Mini Whisk, $9.50
Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2), $20.00
Simple Additions® Squares (Set of 2), $24.00
Mini Measure-All® Cup, $5.50
Pink Nylon Knife, $5.50
Pink Small Bowls (Set of 2), $20.00

I wouldn't send that email out through your PWS yet. The link won't show the HWC products until tomorrow. (I just tried it)

I'm a little disappointed that they didn't bring back the pink bowl trio...:( I do like all the other products, though, especially the SA pieces.

Oh, and will we be able to buy these at a discount as consultants?

PChefPEI said:
I'm a little disappointed that they didn't bring back the pink bowl trio...:( I do like all the other products, though, especially the SA pieces.
The trio bowl will probably be available next year. There's nothing from this year's HWC on the list.

Thanks for updating us on this. I need to get my list of customers updated to send this out tomorrow.

ok, confused here the newswire said public website does that mean they can't order from our personal sites? I just briefly scanned it too many interuptions tonight but my impression was only from the main site maybe thats why we weren't given info to promote it earlier??! or maybe I'm just overly ditzy tonight

Teresa Lynn said:
ok, confused here the newswire said public website does that mean they can't order from our personal sites? I just briefly scanned it too many interruptions tonight but my impression was only from the main site maybe that's why we weren't given info to promote it earlier??! or maybe I'm just overly ditzy tonight

I was wondering that as well!

I hope not - the link that's automatically sent if you use PWS to send the HWC email takes you to your personal site, so it'll cause mass confusion if customers click that link then can't find anything tomorrow!

from page 13 of 24 from October CN

Remember — Some of your favorite pink products will be for sale online only beginning Oct. 1. Consultants with Personal Web Sites can send Customer Connection e-mails to hosts and guests who have bought pink products in the past.

here are the pink items

PC Newswire September 30th

Our line of popular products includes these and more: Pink Nylon Knife, Pink Bar Board with Knife, Pink Mini Measure-All Cup and — back by popular demand — Simple Additions® Cups and Squares.

Tomorrow is also the perfect time to start promoting all of our Help Whip Cancer® products at your Cooking Shows and on your Personal Web Site

Related to What's On Sale? Find Out Prices Here!

1. What products are currently on sale at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, our sale items can change frequently. To see what products are currently on sale, visit our website and click on the "Sales & Specials" tab. This will show you all of our current sale items and their discounted prices.

2. How often do you update your sale items?

We update our sale items on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. This allows us to offer a variety of discounted products to our customers and keep things fresh and exciting. Be sure to check back often to see what new items are on sale!

3. Can I use a discount code on top of a sale price?

Unfortunately, our system does not allow for the use of discount codes on top of sale prices. However, you can still take advantage of our sale prices to get great deals on our products!

4. Are sale prices available in stores or only online?

Sale prices are available both in stores and online. However, some sale items may only be available in certain locations or may sell out quickly. We recommend checking our website to see if the sale item is available at your local store.

5. Is there a limit to how many sale items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many sale items you can purchase. However, keep in mind that some sale items may have limited stock and may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3