• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Next Week on the Show? - A Season Recap & Speculation

In summary, "What's Next Week on the Show?" serves the purpose of giving viewers a recap of the current season and teasing upcoming episodes. It typically airs at the end of each episode and does not give away major spoilers. Occasionally, there may be special guests featured, but this is not a regular occurrence. The segment is also available to watch online on various platforms.
momoftwins
Anyone have any idea what is going to happen next week at the beginning of the show?? This week is just a recap of the season. I am guessing they are going to have to vote someone else off right away before going back to camp. What do you think??

I think you are probably right. :D

crap...I didn't know this weeks' was a recap...I hate when they do that!! Oh well... They probably will vote someone off. Maybe it will be PG I can't stand her! she lies through teeth!!

My guess was that they would have to vote someone else off too.

I didn't realize that this week's is a recap. Darn. I will have to wait another whole week in suspense!

PG bugs me, but so does the skinny blonde...they both need to go. Maybe they have to vote of TWO people and those two will have to leave! :)

I bet it will be PG since they don't have time to strategize and it's agreed that she's the next to go! Unless she gets to keep immunity again?

I hope she won't!! I agree the blond is annoying. What does she contribute except for hanging on whatever guy is around! My DH really wants James to win.

Related to What's Next Week on the Show? - A Season Recap & Speculation

What is the purpose of "What's Next Week on the Show?"

The purpose of "What's Next Week on the Show?" is to give viewers a recap of the current season and provide speculation and hints about what to expect in the upcoming episodes.

When does "What's Next Week on the Show?" air?

"What's Next Week on the Show?" typically airs at the end of each episode, right before the preview for the next episode.

Do the hosts give spoilers during "What's Next Week on the Show?"

No, the hosts do not give away major spoilers during "What's Next Week on the Show?" They may hint at upcoming events, but they do not reveal major plot points or surprises.

Are there any special guests featured on "What's Next Week on the Show?"

Occasionally, there may be special guests featured on "What's Next Week on the Show?" such as previous contestants or celebrity fans of the show. However, this is not a regular occurrence.

Is "What's Next Week on the Show?" available to watch online?

Yes, "What's Next Week on the Show?" is usually available to watch online on the official show website or on streaming platforms such as Hulu or Netflix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies