• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New on Your Website for May? Ideas and Suggestions for an Update!

In summary, the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event is designed to encourage independent consultants to update their personal Pampered Chef websites with the latest products, promotions, and business information for the month of May. The deadline for updating is May 1st, and while participation is not mandatory, it is highly encouraged. To update your website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Website" section. There are also resources available, such as tips and tutorials on the consultant website, to help with the updating process.
4kids4me
I'm looking for ideas to update my website in the "news" section for May. Any suggestions?

Anyone out there?

Do you have all the HWC stuff up? What about a bit about the new products that just came available today too?

I am slacking, but will probably do it by the end of today(more like 10PM California time, when there is peace and quite in my house).

But feel free to check mine out tomorrow!!

I don't have any great words of wisdom, but I will post my word doc. that I keep track of cool sites to visit!

Some are other consultant's sites, some are other great sites to get tips and whatnot off of!

Attachments

• Websites to visit for PWS ideas.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 488
Thx for the great ideas! I have a little about HWC, but forgot all about midseason products - DUH! I'll check out your sites, too. Thx for the other file, I hadn't thought to look in files for this. :) you guys are the best!

I'm in the process of doing my newsletter and updating my website now. I'm going to point out that May is National Salad Month. I can use that to encourage the sale of the Salad & Berry Spinner and bookings for July.

Related to What's New on Your Website for May? Ideas and Suggestions for an Update!

What is the purpose of the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event?

The purpose of this event is to encourage independent consultants to update their personal Pampered Chef websites with the latest products, promotions, and business information for the month of May.

When is the deadline for updating my website for the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event?

The deadline for updating your website is May 1st. It is recommended to update your website as soon as possible to ensure that your customers have access to the most current information.

Do I have to participate in the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event?

Participation in this event is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged. Updating your website regularly is important for keeping your customers informed and engaged with your business.

How do I update my website for the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event?

To update your website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Website" section. From there, you can make changes to your website, such as adding new products, updating promotions, and editing your business information.

Are there any resources available to help me update my website for the "May 1 - Update Your Website!" event?

Yes, there are various resources available to assist you in updating your website. You can find helpful tips and tutorials on the Pampered Chef consultant website, as well as reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • byrd1956