• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!

Tonight for dinner my plan is to make jambalaya:chef: Not a 100% committed to that yet but that's the plan:chef: What is everyone else having?We are eating out tonight.....my oldest DD has a Girl Socut function at the Roller Rink from 4-6. It will jsut be easier to eat something out............I will do something really easy since I have a PC show tonight. Something I can eat and then stick in the oven for my DH.Using Leftover Greek Grilled Steak to make Wraps tonight. Having Sweet Potato Baked Fries as a side dish.I wish I knew....B
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner my plan is to make jambalaya :chef: Not a 100% committed to that yet but that's the plan:chef:

What is everyone else having?

We are eating out tonight.....my oldest DD has a Girl Socut function at the Roller Rink from 4-6. It will jsut be easier to eat something out............

I will do something really easy since I have a PC show tonight. Something I can eat and then stick in the oven for my DH.

Using Leftover Greek Grilled Steak to make Wraps tonight. Having Sweet Potato Baked Fries as a side dish.

I wish I knew....

I've got Home Office training tonight, so I'll be leaving at 5:15. DH is on his own with the kids... ha ha ha!

ok - that sounds kind of evil which I'm not! :D

I was up half the night - something simple tonight hopefully...

It's chilly here today.. I'm making Zuppa Toscana with some homemade bread. Caramel Apple Cake for dessert.. ( I love this thread )!

OK - change of plans... I'm not going to the HO training (it's an hour + away & $4.00 gas).

Now I'm not sure what I'll do for supper. Hmm.

janetupnorth said:
I was up half the night - something simple tonight hopefully...
WHy were you up half the night? Are you alright? Family alright?

I have a terrible headache today from wearing my eyeglasses during my testing for the temp agency today. I don't really want to think about supper, but I'm sure I'll run to the store in an hour and pick up something simple. Maybe brats on the grill, and homemade potato salad and beans? I know it's boring, but it's food. :)

Wow!
pattikake said:
It's chilly here today.. I'm making Zuppa Toscana with some homemade bread. Caramel Apple Cake for dessert.. ( I love this thread )!

Wow, your family gets supper AND dessert! I'm coming to your house! That caramel apple cake sounds really yummy!

Appetizer -Elegant Artichoke Cups

Main Entree - Creamy One Pot Pasta ( adding chicken)
French Bread

Dessert - Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle

**This is what I'm serving tonight at my Pampered Chef Bunco....

I'm excited..hope it is a great success!

ChefBeckyD said:
Using Leftover Greek Grilled Steak to make Wraps tonight. Having Sweet Potato Baked Fries as a side dish.

Ooh, Becky, how do you make Sweet Potato Baked Fries? They would go well with the steak I want to do for dinner tonight. I cannot decide if I want to use Alton Brown's recipe or send hubby out to grill it, though...

The kids requested a sandwich ring. So I'm making Chicken Club and Chicken and Broccoli.I'm trying the microwave cake tonight, too, with a chocolate cake mix and Cherry Coke Zero.

whoops, hit post too soon.I'm trying the microwave cake tonight, too, with a chocolate cake mix and Cherry Coke Zero.

jbachen said:
Ooh, Becky, how do you make Sweet Potato Baked Fries? They would go well with the steak I want to do for dinner tonight. I cannot decide if I want to use Alton Brown's recipe or send hubby out to grill it, though...

I really hate to disappoint you, Jean, but this is how I'm making my sweet potato fries.:eek:

http://alexiafoods.com/product_info.html?product_id=19

ChefBeckyD said:
I really hate to disappoint you, Jean, but this is how I'm making my sweet potato fries.:eek:

http://alexiafoods.com/product_info.html?product_id=19

LOL! You cheater!! ;) Just kidding - I love shortcuts, too!!

Well, I may try this then: http://www.recipesource.com/munchies/snacks/sweet-potato-chips1.html

I'll let you know how it turns out!

I am baking a ham. I am also making fried cabbage & potatoes and green beans. Yep...straight southern meal. I need to go make some bacon just to have some cooking grease. I'm all out.

stacywhitlow said:
I am baking a ham. I am also making fried cabbage & potatoes and green beans. Yep...straight southern meal. I need to go make some bacon just to have some cooking grease. I'm all out.

Mmmmm BACON! (drool)

changed my mindI think tonight I'm going to run to the butcher's and get the largest Ribeye I can find, grill it until it's medium rare- pair it with a Balsamic Vinegarette (sp?) and make some baked potatos with sour cream and cheddar cheese, and some grilled asapragus with bacon...

That sounds better than brats and potato salad. Now I just have to talk myself into getting to the store- It's so hard to function with a severe headache that has also taken up home in your eyes!:grumpy:

Hopefully out to eat tonight. The DS is spending the night with his grandma and papa. So depending on what time DH gets home for work....otherwise it will probably be a turkey sandwich!

For anyone else who was excited by the idea of sweet potato chips, that recipe I posted is pretty darn good. I just used Seasoned Salt on them. Yummy!!

Kitchen Diva said:
WHy were you up half the night? Are you alright? Family alright?I have a terrible headache today from wearing my eyeglasses during my testing for the temp agency today. I don't really want to think about supper, but I'm sure I'll run to the store in an hour and pick up something simple. Maybe brats on the grill, and homemade potato salad and beans? I know it's boring, but it's food. :)
My family was fine, but a lady in our township died...I did CPR for 1/2 hour at about 2 a.m. so I'm beat! Through meds, oxygen, CPR, etc., we couldn't even once get a shockable rhythm...Looks like burgers on the grill for us...

I'm sick with an awful sinus infection, dh is feeling sick too. We are getting bbq take out or kfc.

Oh Kacey & Becky - chicken was a hit today! Beef too, but more so the chicken!

jbachen said:
For anyone else who was excited by the idea of sweet potato chips, that recipe I posted is pretty darn good. I just used Seasoned Salt on them. Yummy!!

Good to know. We love any kind of sweet potatoes here - we rarely eat white potatoes, but sweet potatoes are on the menu a couple times a week!

Sometimes, I sprinkle the sweet potato fries w/ cinnamon sugar before baking them.:eek: :chef:

janetupnorth said:
My family was fine, but a lady in our township died...I did CPR for 1/2 hour at about 2 a.m. so I'm beat! Through meds, oxygen, CPR, etc., we couldn't even once get a shockable rhythm...

Looks like burgers on the grill for us...

I'm sorry, Janet. What a rough night!

janetupnorth said:

That's good - you didn't need any food issues today - you had enough on your plate already!

Yeah, our plans changed for supper tonight - DH had a training meeting all day today, and they fed them Wrap Sandwiches, so he didn't want a wrap sandwich for supper. So, I ended up making chicken tacos.

I know, I know....pretty much the same thing - but to DH's way of thinking, just enough different! AND DS loves chicken tacos, so I was Super Mom at dinner time!:love: :chef:

Yeah Super Mom! My daughter's FAVORITE meal is Ramen Noodles - Chicken Flavor - go figure, but it works!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah! I'm glad I could help out! I feel like I've earned my keep now! :)

:) You are providing comic relief that I need so you are earning your keep there too...On that note, I REALLY need to get to bed soon or with my luck something else will wake me up tonight...when it rains it pours......or when there is a full moon we have more medical calls (seriously)...

Get some sleep. I should head off to the tub and soak in some bubbles. :)

janetupnorth said:
:)
...or when there is a full moon we have more medical calls (seriously)...

Lots of babies being born also.

Related to What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!

1. What is "What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!"?

"What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides meal planning and recipe suggestions for busy individuals and families. It aims to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable by providing convenient and delicious meal options.

2. How does "What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!" work?

Simply sign up for our service and you will receive weekly meal plans and recipes straight to your inbox. You can customize your preferences and dietary restrictions, and our team of chefs and nutritionists will curate a variety of recipes for you to choose from.

3. Is "What's Happening Tonight for Dinner? And More!" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, our meal plans and recipes include a variety of ingredients and can be made with or without Pampered Chef products. You can easily substitute any ingredients you don't have with ones that you prefer or have on hand.

4. How many recipes will I receive each week?

Our weekly meal plans typically include 5-6 recipes, with options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also provide suggestions for snacks and desserts, as well as tips for meal prep and leftovers.

5. Can I cancel or pause my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time. Simply log into your account and make the changes or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea