• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Going On with My Merrill Charges?

I think they only had like, samples, or something like that for the first wave of conference.I think they only had like, samples, or something like that for the first wave of conference.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Merrill is taking different amounts out of my account than they showed on my invoice. I called them & the amount on my invoice is not the same as they show in their system nor does it match what they are taking out of my account & they have no answer for me other than to wait & see.:eek: I told them I hope they don't mess up my account by charging more than I bought because it will mess up my account. She said if they do I would have to submit them all my invoices & records from my bank then they would see what they could do.:mad:

Last year, my differences were by the amount of tax. They charge Chicago tax at conference. When they get home & do the charges, they use your delivery zip/tax rates. I was confused by this too.

no the amount the invoice shows is different than they show & the amount coming out of my account is neither. One of my invoices is $40.83 before tax amount was $37.45, Merrill shows the invoice total as $39.79 but they are taking $37.71 out of my account. It is not more but I don't want them to take $37.71 out then think they messed up & take $39.79 or more out too. I have one invoice that is almost $300 & it doesn't match their numbers or bank either.

I noticed that Merrill did not charge me the correct tax at conference. They must not have updated their system because Cook County tax rates recently went up. I'm sure it's a tax issue.

Mine was the same way last year.

Can you calculate what your local tax would be on those items? My charge amount didn't match anything that they had on file. They didn't take any extra out. Just the one time charge.

My product total was $37.45 tax according to what they are taking out of my bank ($37.71) would only be .26 which is no where close to our 7.5% tax $2.81.

next time I go to conference I will only pay cash at the merrill booth. you would think they learned after last year.

And then remember that this year, at least during wave 1, they didn't accept cash on the last day. It was crazy. Who doesn't take cash?

The didn't take cash their first year at conference either. I had a friend who ended up ordering NOTHING from them b/c they wouldn't take her money!

I paid cash but I think it was day #2.

quiverfull7 said:
And then remember that this year, at least during wave 1, they didn't accept cash on the last day. It was crazy. Who doesn't take cash?

I had NO idea they didn't take cash..of course, I wouldn't know because on Day 2 of Wave 1 they had empty tables. Hmph.:grumpy:

Seriously? how about a check? I wiil be prepared for that then. Although I hate checks. I mean really... if they aren't going to chatge you what it says on your invoice what are we supposed to do?

Don't forget that last year there were quite a few of us who Merrill didn't charge our cards for THREE TO FOUR MONTHS...long after you assume it was cleared!

KellyTheChef said:
Don't forget that last year there were quite a few of us who Merrill didn't charge our cards for THREE TO FOUR MONTHS...long after you assume it was cleared!

Kelly, this year they DID NOT take the conference debit cards!

I used a debit card card day one wave one of conference. Merrill still has not charged it.

Don't expect them to charge it until Sept or so...no joke.

Merrill stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:

Why wouldn't they take cash?

Who knows? Because yet again they don't have their act together.
The only thing really left on the tables when I went back in was the HWC little backback bag, I had it in my hand, but then I got so irritated that nothing else was there (literally, except for some sweatshirts size XXXL) I put the bag back and walked out. And all I had was cash so it would have done me no good at all.

I certainly hope they work out these kinks for conference next year and bring enough stuff to actually last all 3 days for each wave.

chefsteph07 said:
I certainly hope they work out these kinks for conference next year and bring enough stuff to actually last all 3 days for each wave.

That's what everyone said last year, too...

I could be completely wrong on this (if you know I am, please say so), but I thought it was illegal not to take cash...it's legal tender. Like I said, I could be totally off on that though. We really need another Licensed Merchandise Vendor. Right now Merrill doesn't have to change their ways b/c they are really the only one we can purchase from. Add another vendor to the mix and we might start to see things change a little.

Merrill's debit is FINALLY pending from Day 1, Wave 1.

Of course ... PC can be no better ... they finally hit my card for the (tiny) difference in an item I returned for a customer.

Good thing my account had $3.94 more than it needed to cover these two! And good thing I opted NOT to use that to get a gallon of gas on my way home!

crystalscookingnow said:
That's what everyone said last year, too...

yes, I know, I was one of those who got a letter from them about the debit card last year. But I don't remember there being not enough merchandise like this year. It's always something right??

EVERYONE WHO EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE:

Be sure to send an email to HO AND to Merrill as well. They can't see how irritated we all are with Merrill, and how much we need a second vendor if we don't tell them!

What is "Watch Your Merrill Charges"?

"Watch Your Merrill Charges" is a service provided by Pampered Chef that helps you keep track of your Merrill charges for your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to easily monitor your spending and make sure that your charges are accurate.

How do I sign up for "Watch Your Merrill Charges"?

To sign up for "Watch Your Merrill Charges", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Watch Your Merrill Charges" and follow the prompts to enroll in the service.

Is there a fee for using "Watch Your Merrill Charges"?

No, there is no additional fee for using "Watch Your Merrill Charges". It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help our consultants keep track of their Merrill charges.

How often are my Merrill charges updated on "Watch Your Merrill Charges"?

Your Merrill charges are updated in "Watch Your Merrill Charges" on a daily basis. This allows you to have up-to-date information on your spending and easily track your expenses.

Can I dispute a charge through "Watch Your Merrill Charges"?

Yes, you can dispute a charge through "Watch Your Merrill Charges". Simply click on the charge you wish to dispute and follow the prompts to submit a dispute. Our team will review your dispute and work with you to resolve any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies