• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Sale? Ellen Noll's Collection

In summary, the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection includes a variety of new and innovative kitchen products that are exclusive to Pampered Chef. These products can be purchased individually or mixed and matched to create a customized set. There may also be special discounts and promotions available for this collection, and hosting a party featuring these products can earn you free products and discounts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I wanted to post again that I still have some items left to sell. Some are current items, brand new in box! I also have business materials, office supplies, Nancy's postcards, etc. I might even add to the list, need to go through all my stuff again. PLEASE PM me, I can keep better track of it that way. Just to let you know, this weekend is pretty crazy so I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can!

I sent an email to everyone who asked! Thanks!

What do you have for sale ellen noll

Related to What's for Sale? Ellen Noll's Collection

1. What new products are included in "Still More Items to Sell!"?

The "Still More Items to Sell!" collection includes a wide range of new and innovative kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware. Some popular items include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Non-Stick Cookware Set.

2. Are these products exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products in the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection are exclusive to Pampered Chef. We pride ourselves on creating unique and high-quality products that cannot be found anywhere else.

3. Can I purchase these products individually?

Yes, all of the items in the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection are available for individual purchase. You can also mix and match products to create your own customized set.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for our new product collections. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant to see if there are any current deals for the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts by hosting a party featuring the "Still More Items to Sell!" collection?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • wadesgirl