• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, January 20

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 20" is the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, which can be made in just 30 minutes. There is a vegetarian option available by substituting the chicken with vegetables. Substitutions can also be made for ingredients in the recipe. Some suggested sides to pair with the fajitas are rice, beans, guacamole, and tortilla chips. A video tutorial and step-by-step instructions are available on the Pampered Chef website for making the dish successfully.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Everyone!!!

Busy in my house lately.....so glad I made extra dinner last night- Chicken Al Fredo w/peas and pasta....my kids loved it!!:sing: Turned out pretty good:chef:

Tonight we are having leftover from last night and also some leftover shrimp bisque soup....yummy and heavy for my DD and DS's appetites!!!

Meeting a couple fellow PCers for dinner.

I've been fighting a cold all week, and finally succumbed today...so DH said that he'd take care of dinner tonight.

That meant that we had Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner.

Fine with me!

Pancakes & scrambled eggs.

We had South of the Border Meatloaf with Spanich Rice and whole Black beans (seasoned with SW Seasoning Mix of course). My 12 y.o. DS made the meatloaf. It turned out great!

Freschetta pizza. I was fighting a cold and dh and younger ds were not home until after 8 pm. I'm sure it's not possible to catch a cold from Becky through my computer.

What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 20"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 20" is the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. It is a delicious and easy meal that can be made in just 30 minutes.

Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 20"?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 20". You can substitute the chicken in the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with your choice of vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

Can I make any substitutions for ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the featured recipe. For example, if you are allergic to a certain ingredient or do not have it on hand, you can replace it with a similar ingredient or omit it altogether.

What sides would pair well with the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas?

Some suggested sides to pair with the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are rice, beans, guacamole, and tortilla chips. You can also add some toppings like cheese, salsa, and sour cream to make it a complete meal.

Is there a video tutorial for the featured recipe?

Yes, there is a video tutorial for the Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas recipe on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for making the dish successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedbybarbara