• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Try these innovative mini cheeseburgers!

In summary, the conversation is about the author's plans for dinner and what they will be eating. They are undecided about what to eat, but they are going to take food in to their in-laws and they are also thinking about going to a restaurant.
rennea
Gold Member
We are having salad and tarteens (open faced sandwiches):chef:

We went and played mini-golf today and they have food there so we ate a late lunch and ice cream so I am not sure what we will do tonight. It might be find something and eat it night. Have a great weekend everyone.

It's 3:30, and I still don't know....I had thought maybe trying the new Spinach Carbonara Pizza in the S/B...but DH also suggested we might take something in to his parents. (Mom has been in the hospital, and still is VERY restricted in what she can do - ruptured spleen. ouch!)They are pretty traditional eaters - and I don't think they would appreciate my spinach pizza....

I usually talk to DH at lunch and he just called he has a tough day so I think pizza and red wine!! for 2

30 Minute Chicken. Love it! I guess I could make the biscuits, but I really wanted to take a shower while the chicken cooks. We'll see.

Well, it's been decided.

We are taking dinner in to my In-Laws, and since Friday is ALWAYS pizza for them (Usually Pizza Hut - which DH and I dislike immensely) we are bringing them Papa John's.

A Spinach Alfredo Deluxe for our immediate family, and
A The Works pizza for MIL & FIL.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, it's been decided.

We are taking dinner in to my In-Laws, and since Friday is ALWAYS pizza for them (Usually Pizza Hut - which DH and I dislike immensely) we are bringing them Papa John's.

Like music to my ears Becky!!

My daughters and I had the mini cheeseburgers! I've made them before from another recipe I had but I thought the way these were cooked was so innovative. I didn't have to heat up the stove and they were ready super quick. I will be demoing at shows, these are a thumbs up!

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Well, it's been decided.

Too funny - I had lunch there today with my DH! (We don't have too many restaurants by us and it was easy. I ate pasta there.)

We haven't had lunch together without the kids in AGES. My boss let me run out and do that - how nice, huh?!

Dinner, who knows? I got home to DH being gone...haven't heard on the scanner if it was a fire call or medical call because I left my radio at work! :eek: Since I haven't heard diddly in 1/2 hour it's probably a fire...man, missing a good one then! :cry: Oh well, someone has to be the parent!

Humble Beginnings said:
My daughters and I had the mini cheeseburgers! I've made them before from another recipe I had but I thought the way these were cooked was so innovative. I didn't have to heat up the stove and they were ready super cook. I will be demoing at shows, these are a thumbs up!

I was thinking of making a 1/2 batch for the kids since DH is out...glad they are good, maybe I'll go do that now! I just got my SB.

I'm looking at the avocado salsa cups right now for me...hmm...

Related to What's for Dinner? Try these innovative mini cheeseburgers!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for July 25th?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for July 25th could include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, a summer salad with grilled shrimp, or a pasta dish with fresh tomatoes and basil.

2. What are some dinner recipes that use seasonal ingredients for July 25th?

Some dinner recipes that use seasonal ingredients for July 25th could include grilled corn on the cob, a tomato and mozzarella caprese salad, or a berry and spinach salad.

3. What are some healthy dinner options for July 25th?

Some healthy dinner options for July 25th could include grilled fish tacos, a quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, or a grilled chicken and vegetable wrap.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes for July 25th?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes for July 25th. Some options could include grilled vegetable skewers, a chickpea and quinoa salad, or a lentil and vegetable curry.

5. Can I make a complete meal using only Pampered Chef products for July 25th?

Absolutely! You could make a delicious dinner using only Pampered Chef products. Some ideas could include using the grill pan to cook a chicken and vegetable dish, using the quick cooker to make a flavorful soup, or using the spiralizer to create a vegetable noodle stir-fry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea