• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Sept. 10)

In summary, Christy is going out of town for the day, so they will be eating out tonight. Either some kind of pasta, or a 30 Minute Chicken and roasted butternut squash. She has a cluster meeting tonight, so it has to be something quick and easy. She is making Tortilla Cheese Soup to take to her parents for them to eat with the kids. She is also making grilled pork chops with smokey BBQ seasoning, greek salad, sweet potatoes, and tortilla pizza burgers. She is also going to have pizza burgers for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Today I'm going out of town for the day and so we will be eating out tonight.

Either some kind of Pasta, or a 30 Minute Chicken and roasted butternut squash. We just had chicken last night in enchiladas, so I'm leaning towards the pasta. I have a cluster meeting tonight, so it has to be something quick and easy!

chicken pot pie from scratch :) I've been waiting all summer to have this again. Just had to wait for it to get cool enough :)

I have a show tonight, so I am making Tortilla Cheese Soup to take to my parents for them to eat with the kids. Yummy!

Grilled Pork Chops with (probably) Smokey BBQ seasoning, greek salad, sweet potatoes.

StacieB said:
I have a show tonight, so I am making Tortilla Cheese Soup to take to my parents for them to eat with the kids. Yummy!

Yummo! Care to share the recipe?? :)

It is a rainy day, in the low 70's here, so it is a soupy kind of day. I think I may keep it simple, and have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

christy_c said:
Yummo! Care to share the recipe?? :)

Sure thing Christy!!

Tortilla Cheese Soup

1 can tomato Soup
2 cans Fiesta Cheese Soup
2-3 c chicken broth
3 chicken breasts- cooked and chopped
4 oz can green chilies

Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Add chicken and chilies and bring to a low simmer. Serve with shredded cheese, chips, and sour cream.

For a spicier soup, add Pepperjack Cheese Soup and a can of rotel tomatoes instead of Fiesta Cheese and Green Chilies.

StacieB said:
Sure thing Christy!!

Tortilla Cheese Soup

1 can tomato Soup
2-3 c chicken broth
4 oz can green chilies

Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Add chicken and chilies and bring to a low simmer. Serve with shredded cheese, chips, and sour cream.

For a spicier soup, add Pepperjack Cheese Soup and a can of rotel tomatoes instead of Fiesta Cheese and Green Chilies.

I definitely have to try this soon. I'm a spicy kinda gal, so I think I'll try that version. Thanks a bunch!!

NC Fried Chicken that has soaked in Texas Pete!!! Corn freshly cut off the cob, rice n gravy and green beans!!!

shredded BBQ pork sandwiches & "fixins", homemade mac and cheese, fried okra, fresh fruit
& coleslaw

English muffin pizza's. DS has soccer practice.

Teresa can I have dinner at your house? I love that type of food but hubby and the kids are PICKY and won't eat it :(

Pork chops, Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn

This sounds really good. I will definately have to try this soon.

Tortilla Cheese Soup

1 can tomato Soup
2-3 c chicken broth
4 oz can green chilies

For a spicier soup, add Pepperjack Cheese Soup and a can of rotel tomatoes instead of Fiesta Cheese and Green Chilies.[/QUOTE]

We had homemade chicken and rice, green snap beans, sister schubert rolls (aldi's brand), steamfresh corn. Yummy!

I had this wonderful 5th Avenue candy bar. Doesn't that sound delish?

I'm traveling this week - I'm in the Appalachians in Kentucky. It's beautiful, but I'm in the middle of nowhere!

Could really go for some real food! The tortilla cheese soup sounds yummy!

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? (Sept. 10)

1. What is the theme for "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th?

The theme for "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th is "Back to School Meals". It will focus on easy and healthy recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Will there be any vegetarian options featured in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th?

Yes, there will be vegetarian options featured in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th. Our chefs have created delicious and satisfying vegetarian dishes that are perfect for the whole family.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th. Our recipes are meant to be adaptable to personal preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. Will there be any gluten-free options in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th?

Yes, there will be gluten-free options in "What's for Dinner?" on September 10th. Our recipes are designed to be inclusive and we have a variety of gluten-free options available.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes directly from Pampered chef?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes directly from Pampered chef. We offer a variety of high-quality ingredients and kitchen tools that will make preparing these meals easy and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea