• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Any New Recipes?

In summary, the conversation revolves around dinner plans and recipes for the day. Some people are having leftovers, while others are planning to cook with hamburger meat or chicken. Others are opting for take out. There is also a discussion about a stomach flu and a recipe for a crescent roll dish. One person's husband is unable to cook due to an injury and will be bringing home food from work.
rennea
Gold Member
Today I have decided to leave dinner up to dh:eek:

You never know I might just end up be eating oatmeal for dinner:D

Is anyone trying a new recipe today? If so please post and let us know how it goes.

We might be joining you with cereal! LOL! I'm eating more for lunch today and the kids too since it is my night to play softball and we'll eat really late. At that point, who knows what we'll have.

meatloaf
potatoes and gravy
salad
fresh fruit

I made a turkey breast friday & expected hubby & the kids to eat most of it while I was gone for the weekend. Evidently, they did not, so we're having turkey leftovers for lunch. DH wants turkey salad.

Chicken Fajitas! Quick and easy..

Kielbasa, potato salad, and some sort of vegetable. Then it is off to my cluster meeting for an Ice Cream Social!

Something with hamburger meat. I layed it out to that, but haven't decided how to cook it.

mmm... kielbasa sounds good. I think I'll take some out of the freezer and have that for dinner.

Leftovers from the wedding...brisket, tenderloin, potato salad, macaroni salad and baked beans.

something with cut up chicken...possibly cooked with veggies. nothing exciting.

jrstephens said:
Something with hamburger meat. I layed it out to that, but haven't decided how to cook it.

LOL! That was going to be my exact post! :D

I have no idea what I am doing with it yet...

Could be spaghetti, tacos, meatloaf, hamburgers...etc.

Christ Follower said:
LOL! That was going to be my exact post! :D

I have no idea what I am doing with it yet...

Could be spaghetti, tacos, meatloaf, hamburgers...etc.

Our two "quick and easy" things with hamburger are:

Pizza burgers - Brown meat (about 1 lb.) with Garlic Salt, stir in 1 jar pizza sauce, place on 1/2 English muffin and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Spaghetti - brown 1 lb. meat with garlic salt. Combine 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz.), 1 can tomato soup (10 3/4 oz.) and 1 can tomato paste (6 oz.). Add 1/4-1/3 cup sugar (to taste - I like my sauce sweeter), 1/2 Tbsp oregano, 1/2 Tbsp Basil, 1/2 Tbsp Parsley Flakes, add meat and let simmer for awhile.

Creamy One Pot Pasta with Grilled Chicken and a salad.

Burgers on the grill, Sauteed Mustard Greens, Garden Salad and Banana Bread... Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert :)

Teresa got me inspired, plus I have ground turkey in the fridge I need to use or lose. I think I am going to try this...http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_17551,00.html

Our dinner has been changed. We have a busy evening ahead, so I just pulled Chicken Apple Sausages and homemade baked beans out of the freezer, and am defrosting them for reheating. Then I just steam some broccoli in a few minutes, and we will be good to go!

Hamburger something or other! The Pizza Burgers sound good!

yesterday i made something i did at a show on saturday night my host took two different pc recipes and kind of combined them together . we took the crescent rolls and made a ring then took some roast beef(deli slices) put all around then sliced onions and one red and one green pepper sliced and placed both on top of the lunch meat then ended with some swiss cheese. tucked the ends over and baked until brown. it was really good, and this is something that can be adjusted to everyone's likeing, even my picky 10 yr old ate this yesterday. my husband and i were surprised by that.

I just took my stomach meds and chased it down with Jello Juice, sounds appetizing, huh, I hope I nip this intestinal flu soon!

Beef with Broccoli, Sweet and Sour Pork, Fried Rice and some strange, icky pancake eggy looking thing in a brown gravy (DH says it's yummy)

DH hurt his back so he couldn't cook me supper. :( I picked up take out!

Kitchen Diva said:
Beef with Broccoli, Sweet and Sour Pork, Fried Rice and some strange, icky pancake eggy looking thing in a brown gravy (DH says it's yummy)

DH hurt his back so he couldn't cook me supper. :( I picked up take out!

It's called Egg Foo Young, and it is yummy:D

rennea said:
It's called Egg Foo Young, and it is yummy:D
I'm sorry it looks like swamp pooh. DH says it's yummy also, but it isn't visually appealing...:yuck:

Well DH has told me he is going to bring home dinner tonight from work. So that means that one of my staff is making dinner tonight:) We very rarely eat food from our own restaurant, but it does always seem better at home that at work. Maybe because I never have time to sit down at work and enjoy it. We used to always eat at work or bring it home but since I don't work as much I cook at home.

I think it's funny we own a restaurant and DH doesn't like to cook!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm sorry it looks like swamp pooh. DH says it's yummy also, but it isn't visually appealing...:yuck:

OMG Kacey can't say I have even seen swamp poo before:eek: Oh what goes on in your head girl:D

rennea said:
OMG Kacey can't say I have even seen swamp poo before:eek: Oh what goes on in your head girl:D

It's called giftedness! :) LOL

So, what kind of restaurant do you own? That sounds fun. When I graduate from culinary school can I be your chef?

Well, I just got home from softball. Kids are eating cereal and drinking milk. I am eating pasta with Basil Blend Canola oil poured over and a twinge of sea salt.

BBQ rub on chicken breasts with grilled yellow peppers and red onions with a hint of Italian dressing, baked beans, salad and cinnamon applesauce.

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]

It's called giftedness! :) LOL

So, what kind of restaurant do you own? That sounds fun. When I graduate from culinary school can I be your chef?

Italian-ish;) Pizza, chicken, salads etc. we also sell our own brand of olive oils, vinegars and olives, salts etc.

I turned the hamburger meat into "taquitos" using the chicken recipe from the other day and I bought corn tortillas. I can honestly say the chicken and flour tortillas were MUCH better!

I do have enough meat already browned though for spaghetti tomorrow night!:chef:

Last night we had Frankfurters done in the microwave, a tin of s'getti, and potato waffles done in the toaster... :blushing: It's embarrassing to have such a makeshift tea really when I love cooking so much, but needs must at times.

pamperedthorpe said:
Last night we had Frankfurters done in the microwave, a tin of s'getti, and potato waffles done in the toaster... :blushing: It's embarrassing to have such a makeshift tea really when I love cooking so much, but needs must at times.

Oh that is such an English thing to say, love it!!:) :)

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? Any New Recipes?

What's for Dinner Tonight?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of delicious recipes for dinner that are quick and easy to make. From casseroles to stir-fries, we have something for everyone's taste buds. Plus, many of our recipes use our high-quality kitchen tools to make cooking even easier.

Any New Recipes?

We are constantly adding new recipes to our collection, so make sure to check our website or catalogs for the latest additions. Our team of chefs is always experimenting with new flavors and ingredients to bring you fresh and exciting dinner options.

Today I have decided to leave dinner up to my husband. Will I end up eating oatmeal for dinner?

While oatmeal is a quick and easy dinner option, we have many delicious recipes that even the most novice cook can make. From slow cooker meals to one-pot wonders, your husband will have plenty of options to choose from. Plus, our recipes are guaranteed to be delicious and satisfying.

Is anyone trying a new recipe today?

We love hearing from our customers about which recipes they are trying and how they turned out. If you are trying a new recipe, please share it with us on social media or leave a review on our website. We always appreciate feedback and love seeing our customers' creations.

If so, please post and let us know how it goes.

We value our customers' opinions and would love to hear about your experience with our recipes. Your feedback helps us improve and continue to provide delicious dinner options for you and your family. Don't forget to tag us in your posts and reviews so we can see your cooking success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • dkgriff