• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Sat. Nov. 8Th)

In summary, the woman ate a whole 9x9 dish of capellini pomodoro by herself. She also mentioned that she was going to make snow ice cream for dessert.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, I don't know yet...I think I need to fast for at least 24 hours. I just made capellini pomodoro with chicken for lunch and sat down and ate a whole 9x9 dish full by myself! Oops... :blushing: ...but it was so good, and cost-effective.

Maybe I'll go make some snow ice cream for dessert, the way it is coming down outside I'll have enough in no time!

I was just thinking the same thing. "I don't know, yet..."

How in the world did you fit that much food into yourself. I seem to remember you being a petite person. No?

JAE said:
I was just thinking the same thing. "I don't know, yet..."

How in the world did you fit that much food into yourself. I seem to remember you being a petite person. No?

I must have been hungrier than I thought and it was tasty! I try to think of myself as petite...I weigh about 125 lbs.

Well, when I get back from the soggy soccer match, I will figure something out - DH is working and DD #1 and DD #2 are going to the HS football game then out with friends so I am thinking maybe chinese - its too yucky out side to go out and its not a good hair day!:rolleyes:

Pizza leftovers from last night?? Maybe.

Papa Johns, extra large pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and ham with grapes on the side. I'm going to pay for that pizza later.

spaghetti & meatballs with Garlic bread sticks. I wanted leftovers for tomorrow since I will not be home to prepare dinner for DH.

We sure are an exciting creative bunch on this wet cold autum (feels like winter) evening!

LOL!

I made a really delicious homemade pizza - using up stuff that was in the refrigerator.

the crust was a can of Grands biscuits rolled out, then I grated some parmesan cheese over that, and baked it at 375 for about 10 minutes.

The sauce was leftover marinara sauce, with a little extra Italian seasoing thrown in and about 1 teas. of sugar.

Then, I used some left-over crumbled turkey Italian sausage, crumbled leftover bacon, an end of an onion, the rest of a package of mini portobella mushrooms, and some baby spinach....topped it all with some more grated parm and mozzarella.

It was DELISH! and I cleaned a bunch of stuff out of the fridge!:thumbup:

Related to What's for Dinner? (Sat. Nov. 8Th)

1. What is the best meal option for a busy weeknight?

The best meal option for a busy weeknight would be something quick and easy, such as a one-pot meal or a sheet pan dinner. These types of meals require minimal prep and clean-up, making them perfect for busy nights.

2. Can you suggest a healthy dinner recipe?

Absolutely! We have a variety of healthy and nutritious recipes on our website, including options for special diets such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low carb. You can also check out our "Healthy Choices" category for more ideas.

3. How do I make a meal that the whole family will enjoy?

To please everyone in the family, try incorporating a variety of flavors and textures into the meal. You can also involve your family in the meal planning process by letting them choose their favorite recipes or ingredients. Our "Family Favorites" category is a great place to find crowd-pleasing recipes.

4. What's an easy meal to make for a dinner party?

A simple and impressive meal for a dinner party could be a homemade pasta dish, such as lasagna or baked ziti. These meals can easily be prepared ahead of time and serve a large group. Our "Entertaining" category has many delicious options for dinner parties.

5. How can I make a quick and delicious meal using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and products that make meal preparation quick and easy. Our Quick Cooker and Rockcrok are perfect for making fast and flavorful meals, and our spice blends and sauces add delicious flavor to any dish. Check out our "30 Minutes or Less" category for more ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda