• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight? (May 21)

In summary, the featured meal for May 21 is the Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It can be customized to fit dietary restrictions and serves 4-6 people. The meal kit includes pre-measured ingredients and a recipe card. It can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a convenient option for busy weeknights.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making a seafood melody and serving it over steamed rice:chef:

Last night we made burgers on the grill because the power was out for quite awhile and DH was fighting a big wildland fire until later so tonight I probably will make the breakfast for dinner that DS requested.

Garage Sale starting this afternoon...so probably take-out from someplace!

We have leftovers from the past few nights, so it's clean out the fridge night.

My hubby gets home from Africa today. Not sure what to make since he has been eating a lot of chicken. I was thinking burgers, fries, milkshakes and.........

A Chicken Enchilada Ring and a Chicken Bacon & Cheese ring for the kids.

Make the Brown Butter Tortillini with Spinach and Ham last night:sing::chef::love:So I will nibble on the leftovers tonight!

Oven fried pork chops with either scalloped potatoes or broccoli rice au gratin, plus mixed veggies. Family favorite (one of them). :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Garage Sale starting this afternoon...so probably take-out from someplace!

Take out from Bangkok Taste - our favorite Thai restaurant...YUM!

brats, hot dogs, sauted onion & peppers, mac & cheese, some type of potato, salad.

1. What is the featured meal for May 21?

The featured meal for May 21 is our delicious Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.

2. Can I customize the meal for my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our meal kits are designed to be customizable to fit various dietary restrictions. You can easily substitute ingredients or omit certain items to fit your needs.

3. How many servings does the meal kit serve?

The Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken meal kit serves 4-6 people, making it perfect for a family dinner or for leftovers throughout the week.

4. What is included in the meal kit?

The meal kit includes all the pre-measured ingredients needed to create the Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, as well as a recipe card with step-by-step instructions.

5. How long does it take to prepare the meal?

The Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken meal can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • rennea