• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner for Your Family ( When You Do a Show..)

In summary, the author is working to make sure that her family does not eat PB&J on nights when she does her shows, which was happening more often than she'd like to admit in May. She has a husband and 3-year-old daughter at home, so cooking something easy and doable for them both can be a challenge. The author usually leaves it up to her husband to cook, and they usually have leftovers or frozen pizza. On days that her husband works, she and her husband usually eat before going to the show.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I'm working on making sure my family isn't left eating PB&J on nights when I do my shows...which was happening WAY more often that I'd like to admit in May...

It's only my husband and 3 yr old daughter at home, so trying to cook something that is easy, and doable for them both, is sometimes a little of a challenge..

I'd love to hear what you are making ...

I have a husband who cooks...not an issue for me :)

I leave it up to my husband. They usually have leftovers or frozen pizza.

Usually frozen pizza or chicken nuggets and fries....I at least like to get it cooked before I leave...or at minimum in the oven for him! DH does NOT cook, pretty much ever. (Although before we were married, he DID help and he COULD cook. He just hates it, so I do it all now.)

I leave it up to my husband. He usually does fast food for the kids. I try not to think it about what he chooses for them. At most I have 10 shows in a month so when it all boils down that isn't too many horrible meals for them.

My husband does whatever. Sometimes he will tell my to lay meat out for him to grill, other times they go to his parents, sometimes I have left overs. Luke will not eat what's being cooked anyway, he lives off hot dogs, bologna sandwiches, chicken nuggets, pizza and spaghetti. As long as Russell has meat he is fine too. If it is a day that Luke is with my parents during the day, my mom fixes him something to tak eh ome with him. I don't have to worry about it at all. Of course, right now, Cole will drink formula, ha!

And I eat at the show if there is enough. If not, I will go to a Drive-thru or eat something when I get home.

I figure that these are the only 4 or 5 nights a month he has to worry about it, so I let him worry about it. Usually, they end up having mac & cheese (of course the Blue Box kind... nothing homemade), pizza or PB&J's. If he gets really adventurous, they might even get hot dogs from the grill pan (the outside grill is MINE!).

It's just me and DH at home, and he's old enough to fend for himself when I have a show. Heck, since I lost my FT job, he's gotten out of dinner duty (we used to take turns), so making himself a meal a few times a month won't kill him. What usually happens, though, is that he'll pick up fast food or carry out.

Alex and I do Pampered Chef together, we don't have any children and so we eat before we go. We don't start our shows till 7:30 and Alex will have food ready for when i get home from work. We don't do shows on days he works - Mon and Thur.

I also leave it up to my husband. I like the fact that he is willing and the kids get to help or watch dad cook. I really want my son to grow up knowing that his dad helped out a lot around the house and it wasn't all up to mom. Hopefully he will remember that and then he will know how to and do more when he is married.

1. What kind of recipes do you offer for family dinners?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of recipes for family dinners, including quick and easy meals, slow cooker dishes, one-pot dinners, and even kid-friendly options. We also have a selection of vegetarian and gluten-free recipes available.

2. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions or food allergies?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be customizable, so you can easily substitute ingredients or omit certain allergens. We also have a section on our website dedicated to allergy-friendly recipes.

3. How long do your recipes typically take to prepare?

Most of our family dinner recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. We know that time is precious, especially when it comes to feeding your family, so we strive to provide quick and easy meal options.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make your recipes?

While we do offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, our recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have. However, some recipes may call for a specific tool that can make the process easier and more efficient.

5. How do I access your recipes and meal ideas?

Our recipes can be found on our website, in our cookbooks, and through our consultants during a Pampered Chef show. We also offer a free app that allows you to save and organize your favorite recipes for easy access. Our consultants can also provide personalized meal planning and recipe suggestions to fit your family's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Kitchen Diva