• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Ideal Quick Meals for a Busy New Mom with Picky Eaters?

In summary, my cousin is having a harder time recovering from her C-Section this time and is also super busy with three little ones at home. She's trying to find time to cook dinner for her husband and picky children, but is having a hard time. Some ideas for meals that her family may enjoy include the Asian Noodle Skillet or Creamy One Pot Pasta.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
My cousin just had her 3rd baby by C-Section and just came home the other day. She's having a harder time recovering this time and of course, is super busy with three little ones under the age of 4 at home!

Being the "Pampered" cook as I am , I'd like to cook the family dinner for Sunday night. Here's my issue... she's got one picky family, husband included! And a nut allergy to boot. Any suggestions for a meal that will satisfy picky little eaters but is still unique and fun?

How about the Asian Noodle Skillet? If they don't like beef you can add chicken.

Do some of the power cooking recipes, that way she'll have two more meals to make!

Ooh- the power cooking is a really good idea. The recipes I've made from that have been really tasty, too.My current favorite is the Creamy One Pot Pasta from the new SBRC, but if you make it to be reheated, make it a little "wet" by adding a little more broth. The noodles absorb the sauce as it sits.Asian Noodle Skillet is also a good one. I don't think I've met anyone yet who didn't like it. And most little kids like noodles and chicken. :)

Where is the recipe for Asian Noodle SKillet? I've heard so much about it that I"m dying to try it! TIA!

We love the Quick Chicken Primavera Risoto in our house, and it tastes even better as a leftover, IMO! HTH and how nice of you to help your friend!

I vote for Creamy One Pot Pasta also, I would also add the whole package of cream cheese (8oz) instead of the 4 oz the recipe calls for. It makes it much creamier and better IMO!!

4kids4me said:
Where is the recipe for Asian Noodle SKillet? I've heard so much about it that I"m dying to try it! TIA!
It's on Consultant's Corner with the theme shows, and with the F/W 2007 SBRC recipes.

Power Cooking:
tacos
sloppy joes
Stroganoff (if they like mushrooms)

I would take over all of the "fixins" for the tacos so they could have them that night and have the rest ready to go into the freezer.

Things I made for my girlfriend in December for her baby: Hamburger Tater Tot casserole, ham and scalloped potatoes casserole (both frozen and included thawing and baking instructions for DH who doesn't know how to cook so he could make dinner those nights!) I even added a couple of bags of frozen veggies so each dinner was "complete."

What is included in a "Dinner for a New Mom & Family" package?

The package includes a main dish, two side dishes, a dessert, and a personalized note for the new mom.

How do I place an order for a "Dinner for a New Mom & Family" package?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website.

Can I customize the menu for a "Dinner for a New Mom & Family" package?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts to create a personalized menu for the new mom and her family.

What are the delivery options for a "Dinner for a New Mom & Family" package?

We offer both local delivery and shipping options for our packages. The delivery fee may vary depending on your location.

Can I include a gift message with the "Dinner for a New Mom & Family" package?

Yes, you can include a personalized message for the new mom in the package. Simply provide the message during the ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies