• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Mealz: Meal Planning for Busy Moms & Frugal Families

In summary, E-mealz is a meal planning resource that is recommended by Dave Ramsey and offers a variety of plans for busy moms and frugal family cooks. Some users have found it helpful and reasonably priced, while others prefer to plan meals on their own. Other meal planning services, such as menus4moms.com, are also available for those who prefer more traditional recipes. Ultimately, users can sign up for a trial period and cancel if they are not satisfied.
Re: E-Mealz.com
I used it for over a year back before I started with PC. It was a good service and reasonably priced. I still use some of the recipes from them that I liked and saved.​

Re: E-Mealz.comI don't like paying for that kind of thing. Although, having the meals planned for me would make life easier. I tend to do my shopping using the blogs I follow to get the best prices, then look at what I have on hand to decide what to make.

Re: E-Mealz.comI tried it out for I think 3-months (Any-Store plan). I didn't stick to it 100%, but I didn't like the recipes that I was making either. Good concept- just wasn't crazy about alot of the recipes I got from it.Another one I have done and liked alot is through menus4moms.com . You can get her Free Basic-Menu service, or you can pay for either the Frugal Mom's Menu ($5 mo), or the Busy Mom's Menu ($8 mo). The paid-menus are emailed weekly to you (like emealz)- and includes the recipes and your shopping list. They usually include the sides and a 'sweet/snack'. I did the Busy Mom's for awhile- but again, wasn't using it, so stopped paying for it. But I saved all of the ones I received. I liked the recipes more (more "traditional" recipes and tastes for my house).So try it...The sign-up page prices are for 3-months at a time. That's what I did. If you don't like it, move to another one. You can cancel any time.

Re: E-Mealz.comI don't like having meals planned for me either. I'm not much of a meal planner. I try to always have basic ingredients in the house, so that I can make dinner....but I hate to be tied to a plan.:eek: I often change my mind several times throughout the day before actually settling on a plan for dinner. :rolleyes: Having a plan makes me feel like I have to stay in a box.

Okay - now I've revealed some big issues that I have. :eek:

Re: E-Mealz.comI like to stick to a plan. I tried doing my own but DH got sick of everything real quick. Or would decide he wanted something else (even though I checked with him before making the weekly plan).

Re: E-Mealz.comI personally love it! I use it quite often! I don't go line for line, but I print them off in 2 copies- keep one in my receipe folder in my office and one that I use for the week. If I don't like a recipe, i replace it for one that I like better! If you google a coupon code, you can get the first 3 months at a discount- then cancel if you don't like it :)

What is E-Mealz?

E-Mealz is a meal planning service designed for busy moms and frugal families. It provides weekly meal plans with corresponding grocery lists to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier and more efficient.

How does E-Mealz work?

Once you sign up for an E-Mealz subscription, you will receive a weekly meal plan with 7 dinner recipes and a corresponding grocery list. The meal plans are customizable based on your family size, dietary preferences, and preferred grocery store. You can also access past meal plans and recipes on the E-Mealz website.

What types of meals are included in E-Mealz plans?

E-Mealz offers a variety of meal plans, including classic, clean eating, paleo, low-carb, and vegetarian options. Each meal plan includes a mix of easy and delicious recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly.

How much does E-Mealz cost?

The cost of an E-Mealz subscription varies depending on the length of the subscription and the type of meal plan chosen. The average cost is around $5 per month, which is a small investment considering the time and money saved on meal planning and grocery shopping.

Are the meal plans and recipes customizable?

Yes, E-Mealz allows you to customize your meal plan based on your family's size, dietary preferences, and preferred grocery store. You can also swap out recipes for others within the same meal plan or access past meal plans for more variety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lacychef