• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone Making for May...

In summary, Debbie is making a white cake with pink frosting and offering cancer fighting foods as prizes. She is also making the scramble game.
kcjodih
Gold Member
besides variations of the puffs with pink ribbons or pink filling what are YOU making?

Here are some pink recipesI got this off another thread. It's good stuff, plus you can always make anything pink with a little food coloring!! ;)

Debbie

Attachments

• Pink recipes.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 638
I was thinking that since I always do a rice cooker cake plus the main dish I do that I would do a white cake with pink frosting. Either that or make the stencil cupcakes just to take along.

I'm making the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and coloring the filling pink. Also thinking of offering Splendid Strawberry Cream Pie. Omitting the blueberries and adding a exta can of strawberrie pie filling for the top.

DebbieSAChef said:
I got this off another thread. It's good stuff, plus you can always make anything pink with a little food coloring!! ;)

Debbie
I got that attachment too, I knew I wanted the strawberry bruschetta, and I liked the confetti pasta salad...So i'm doing those two, and I did a search on the internet for Cancer Fighting Foods... I really liked www.cancure.org... I wanted to serve cancer fighting foods at my fundraiser TONIGHT!! So the confetti salad has a lot of good ingredients for that...broccoli,cauliflower, carrots, garlic... and the strawberris are great too! And I'm going to have a bowl of nuts-since they are good cancer fighting food.

I was going to do pink foods... but my husband pointed out that sugar makes a wonderful breeding ground for cancer... so I switched to cancer fighting foods..

also... i'm making the word scramble game but using cancer fighting foods... instead of 'host, consultant, etc'... i'll have 'broccoli, carrots, garlic , etc'

I wasn't sure if I should have put the message here or through you personally so I'm doing both.
I was wondering if you can share your scramble game using cancer fighting foods with me. I was trying to think of some games I could do for the Open House. Is that the only game you'll be doing?

1. What is the most popular dish for May?

The most popular dish for May is usually something light and fresh, such as a salad or grilled vegetables. With warmer weather, people tend to gravitate towards lighter, healthier meals.

2. What are some seasonal ingredients to incorporate into May dishes?

Some great seasonal ingredients to use in May dishes are asparagus, strawberries, peas, and rhubarb. These ingredients are at their peak freshness and add a delicious touch to any dish.

3. What types of recipes are popular for Memorial Day gatherings?

For Memorial Day gatherings, popular recipes include BBQ dishes such as ribs, burgers, and grilled chicken. Salads, dips, and desserts are also great options for potlucks or cookouts.

4. What are some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights in May?

Some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights in May include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. These types of recipes require minimal prep and clean-up, perfect for busy schedules.

5. Are there any dishes that are perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebrations?

Yes, there are many dishes that are perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebrations! Some popular options include tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and guacamole. Don't forget to serve some refreshing margaritas as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckmom002
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • wadesgirl