• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's everyone making for May...

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
besides variations of the puffs with pink ribbons or pink filling what are YOU making?

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Here are some pink recipes

I got this off another thread. It's good stuff, plus you can always make anything pink with a little food coloring!! ;)

Debbie

Attachments

• Pink recipes.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 560

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I was thinking that since I always do a rice cooker cake plus the main dish I do that I would do a white cake with pink frosting. Either that or make the stencil cupcakes just to take along.

PCJen

Apr 5, 2005
I'm making the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and coloring the filling pink. Also thinking of offering Splendid Strawberry Cream Pie. Omitting the blueberries and adding a exta can of strawberrie pie filling for the top.

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
DebbieSAChef said:
I got this off another thread. It's good stuff, plus you can always make anything pink with a little food coloring!! ;)

Debbie
I got that attachment too, I knew I wanted the strawberry bruschetta, and I liked the confetti pasta salad...So i'm doing those two, and I did a search on the internet for Cancer Fighting Foods... I really liked www.cancure.org... I wanted to serve cancer fighting foods at my fundraiser TONIGHT!! So the confetti salad has a lot of good ingredients for that...broccoli,cauliflower, carrots, garlic... and the strawberris are great too! And I'm going to have a bowl of nuts-since they are good cancer fighting food.

I was going to do pink foods... but my husband pointed out that sugar makes a wonderful breeding ground for cancer... so I switched to cancer fighting foods..

also... i'm making the word scramble game but using cancer fighting foods... instead of 'host, consultant, etc'... i'll have 'broccoli, carrots, garlic , etc'

terryteach

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2006
I wasn't sure if I should have put the message here or through you personally so I'm doing both.
I was wondering if you can share your scramble game using cancer fighting foods with me. I was trying to think of some games I could do for the Open House. Is that the only game you'll be doing?