• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Your Upcoming May Cooking Show?

In summary, Jodi is going to have her first cooking show this week. She is undecided of what to offer the customer and is considering the Strawberry Spinach salad. She also has a favorite to demo and is planning to do the French Bread with the 2 oil dipping seasonings and the Pork Tenderloin with the Sun-dried Tomato in the DCB. She is also planning to serve wine for the show.
kcjodih
Gold Member
for their May shows? Have you been doing pink recipes or other?

I have my first and only cooking show at the end of this week (I did submit 2 book shows and will be getting my tote..someday ;) ) and the show is for a former consultant. I'm very undecided what to offer her and we have been playing phone tag so we finally agreed to speak tomorrow night.

Any and all ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking of offering the Strawberry Spinach salad since I've never had it but we're starting to get nice weather finally. Is this a good demo? yummy? It isn't strawberry season yet so I don't know if she'd be interested. She also has young children so this may not be something she'd want to make again.

Maybe a pink trifle? or something in the DCB since I've never done any of those?

HELP!

I love the chicken al fresco. It's been a real hit for kids too. I've been focusing on easy, tasty meals at home. It sells the covered baker at all shows.

DCB recipe, all summer long for me. Been doing the smokey BBQ chicken sandwiches for May, and love the recipe so much (and it SELLS DCB's) that I think I will just continue to run with it for June and July.

Honestly, using the baker really sells the baker.

Hi Jodi ~

I'm in a similar situation. I had one cooking show this month, and the next one is scheduled on Saturday....the crowd hasn't been to a show in a while....they're thinking wreaths, braids and rings, oh my! I'm thinking of doing the 30m chicken or pork tenderloin with our Sun-dried Tomato in the DCB. I was also going to use Becky D's ideas of the garlic bites, but the host said, "oh, so you're using the oven too? Ok....whatever you want to do, I'll trust your judgement!" Acckkk....poor man, poor judgement! He He

So, I'll probably forgo the bites and find something else.

Here's what's rolling around the brain:

French Bread with our 2 Oil Dipping Seasonings in our Lovely Bamboo Platter and snack bowls
Pork Tenderloin with Sun-dried in our DCB in micro
Strawberry Salad displayed in our gorgeous Bamboo Bowl
Pineapple Upside Down in our fluted pan in micro
Either Lemonade or the Lemon Gingertinis in our QSP....alcohol can be added individually.

He's so excited and has been working hard for the party....he wants to serve wine, wanted to buy gifts for the drawing slip prizes (I told him I provided those and his eyes lit up! :D). Anyhow, I want to make this special for him.

Anything in the DCB, my personal opinion, you are doing yourself a disservice if you aren't using this at EVERY show. I have been only doing DCB recipes at every show and have sold AT LEAST one DCB at EVERY show, sometimes 2,3, and 4!!! Now I am hitting on the Michael Reeves Dinner Time in no Time SETS!!!

All I have to say is $$$$$, great show totals, and have customers!!

Thank you all! Alright it looks like it's the DCB for this show. Now next question....which one is your ABSOLUTE favorite to demo?

Maybe I'll start a thread with that question.

Thanks again! :)

P.S. Hi Laurie! Sorry life's been mental with my other job and just family in general. I didn't purposely ignore your messages :D

Code:
kcjodih said:
P.S. Hi Laurie! Sorry life's been mental with my other job and just family in general. I didn't purposely ignore your messages :D

No worries chica....takes a lot too make me doubt myself! ha ha Too cocky for my own good;)....just worried for ya, since I hadn't seen any posts recently. Sorry it has been crazy, but am glad you are well.

1. What is "What's Everyone Been Making.."?

"What's Everyone Been Making.." is a section on our website where customers can share and view recipes made with Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to get inspiration for new dishes and see how our products can be used in different ways.

2. How can I submit a recipe to "What's Everyone Been Making.."?

You can submit a recipe by clicking on the "Submit Recipe" button on the "What's Everyone Been Making.." page. You will be prompted to enter the recipe details, including the products used and a photo of the finished dish.

3. Can I search for recipes by product on "What's Everyone Been Making.."?

Yes, you can search for recipes by product by using the search bar on the "What's Everyone Been Making.." page. Simply type in the name of the product you are looking for and relevant recipes will appear.

4. Are all recipes on "What's Everyone Been Making.." made with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all recipes on "What's Everyone Been Making.." are made with Pampered Chef products. This ensures that our customers can trust the recipes and have the same great results when using our products.

5. Can I leave a review or comment on a recipe on "What's Everyone Been Making.."?

Yes, you can leave a review or comment on a recipe by clicking on the recipe and scrolling to the bottom of the page. You can then leave a rating and comment for others to see.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni