• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a quick and easy dessert recipe for a last-minute meal?

In summary, you can make quick and delicious dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products. Some options include 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, 5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge, Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Chocolate Mug Cake, and Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. These recipes can be made using a variety of Pampered Chef products such as the Classic Batter Bowl, Cookie Sheet, Small Micro-Cooker, Bowl Scraper, Mini Loaf Pan, Medium Sheet Pan, Silicone Oven Mitt, and Trifle Bowl.
murkey
Hi all!

I am in need of a SUPER FAST dessert recipe that isn't the cranberry bark or microwave cakes. HELP!

Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue w/ Strawberries and Graham Cracker Sticks! (It's in All The Best)

Ingredients: chocolate chip cookie dough, and snicker bites. (The smallest ones you can find)
Directions: Wrap the cookie dough around the snicker bite, and bake on a stone 10 min. at 375.
DELICIOUS! (I do these at my PC shows, even though it's not a PC recipe)

One of my favorites is what I call mini muffin pan cookies. First, I spray the pan with cooking spray, either floured or non-floured, then I take 24 count "place-and-bake" chocolate chip cookie dough, and place one piece of dough into each well. Pop them in the oven at the temperature recommended on the wrapper for about the same amount of time (depends on the oven). Once they are done, I then take a mini peanut butter cup and place it in the center of the cookie and then sprinkle m-n-m baking chips on top. I have also done this with sugar cookie dough, Hershey Kisses and Andes mint chips. Both are very yummy and I end up selling a few mini muffin pans!

Are you going somewhere? Or unexpected company coming over? What's up?

well, I have a sudden show and I want to be able to do a dessert while the fajitas cook. I've done the cake so much I really wanted something new LOLI am LOVE'N these recipes though!! I can't wait to try them! Thank you all!

1. What is the quickest dessert recipe that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

One of the quickest dessert recipes that you can make with Pampered Chef products is our 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. Simply mix together 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg, then bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. This delicious recipe can be made using our Classic Batter Bowl and Cookie Sheet.

2. Can I make a dessert using only pantry staples and Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can! Our 5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge can be made using pantry staples like chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract, as well as our Small Micro-Cooker and Bowl Scraper. Simply melt the ingredients in the microwave and pour into a Mini Loaf Pan before refrigerating for a few hours.

3. Do you have a dessert recipe that is both quick and healthy?

Absolutely! Our Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Cookies are a quick and healthy dessert option. Made with oats, mashed banana, honey, and chopped strawberries, these cookies can be baked using our Medium Sheet Pan and Silicone Oven Mitt in just 15 minutes.

4. Can I make a dessert in the microwave using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can! Our Chocolate Mug Cake is a super fast dessert recipe that can be made in the microwave using our Classic Batter Bowl and Bowl Scraper. Simply mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, oil, milk, and an egg in the batter bowl, then microwave for 1-2 minutes.

5. Are there any dessert recipes that don't require baking or cooking?

Yes, there are! Our Strawberry Shortcake Trifle is a no-bake dessert that can be assembled using our Trifle Bowl. Layer sliced pound cake, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries in the trifle bowl for a delicious and quick dessert that can be made in just a few minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies