• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Like for Christmas and for 2008 From Ho?

In summary, the author wants more support for part-time and hobby consultants, more formatting options on PWS, the acceptance of forged cutlery for sharpening, and more directorship rules that focus on training and recruiting.
Did the HO ask us what we wanted for 2008, or is this just something fun we are doing?

Sorry that I don't know the answer to that- I looked on CC and in the weekly bites and couldn't find anything, so I was curious if we normally send them ideas at the end of the year, or did they solicit the ideas, or are we just tossing coins in the wishing well?

Thanks...:blushing:

chefjwr said:
I want to make over rides on my first recruit. I worked hard to recruit her and she is fabulous. I make nothing. I would be encouraged by some compensation. I feel like I work so hard.

Same here! I trained my first recruit, and she had an almost $1000 show her second show! I worked so hard with her, and spent lots of time and money to help her, gave her items for her goody baskets, etc... And I'm sad that I don't get anything for that. I understand that you need two people, and I actually had two people that were going to sign up together, but one of them backed out at the very last minute. I guess that just makes me want to work that much harder to become a director! :)
I was very happy to train her- she is now a good friend of mine, I enjoyed the time we spent starting her new business, but I do agree that a little something would have been wonderful to see on my commission statement for that effort. :)

My recruit is wonderful and now a friend and I enjoy my time with her. I do hold it against the HO that we aren't compensated. My former director is in another DS business now and if I was with that company, I would be making over rides on 1 recruit. Frustrating-- especially this month.

My requests that have been submitted to HO already:

P3 – Be able to search by product name in the product number box on P3. I would like to be able to be “mouse less” when entering an order. I want to be able to type “chopper” in the item # box & have it automatically pop-up with the matches. I would then select by using an arrow key & enter when I see the item that I want to add to the customer’s order. Something similar to when it looks up the contact name based on what you type then you select the one you want.

PWS – I want to be able to see if a host has received my “Send host e-mail” from a show listing. I also want to see if my customers are receiving the customer connection e-mails that I send out. I would also like a generic e-mail template on the customer connection section. I want to send my newsletters through the customer connection website & don’t have a generic template that will fit what I want.

When I set up a show with a co-host on my website, a guest can’t search for the show based on the co-host’s name. I have co-hosts that combine a guest list & the guest may/may not know the name that is listed as the host. The host name/organization fields on the lookup host section should look for both host & co-host.

<h2>1. What is a hit counter and why would I want one for my Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>A hit counter is a tool that tracks the number of visitors to your website. It can give you valuable information about your website's traffic and help you identify which pages or products are the most popular. Having a hit counter on your Pampered Chef website can also help you measure the success of your marketing efforts and track the growth of your business.</p><h2>2. Why don't all consultants receive important emails from HO, such as commission statements?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we strive to communicate important information to all of our consultants, regardless of their level. However, with a large number of consultants, it can be challenging to ensure that everyone receives every email. We encourage all consultants to regularly check their email and the HO website for important updates and announcements.</p><h2>3. Will HO provide more support and resources for part-time and hobby consultants in the future?</h2><p>We understand that every consultant runs their business differently and that part-time and hobby consultants are just as important to the success of Pampered Chef as full-time consultants. We are constantly working to provide a variety of resources and training that cater to all types of consultants. If you have specific suggestions or requests, please feel free to reach out to us.</p>

Related to What Would You Like for Christmas and for 2008 From Ho?

1. What is a hit counter and why would I want one for my Pampered Chef website?

A hit counter is a tool that tracks the number of visitors to your website. It can give you valuable information about your website's traffic and help you identify which pages or products are the most popular. Having a hit counter on your Pampered Chef website can also help you measure the success of your marketing efforts and track the growth of your business.

2. Why don't all consultants receive important emails from HO, such as commission statements?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to communicate important information to all of our consultants, regardless of their level. However, with a large number of consultants, it can be challenging to ensure that everyone receives every email. We encourage all consultants to regularly check their email and the HO website for important updates and announcements.

3. Will HO provide more support and resources for part-time and hobby consultants in the future?

We understand that every consultant runs their business differently and that part-time and hobby consultants are just as important to the success of Pampered Chef as full-time consultants. We are constantly working to provide a variety of resources and training that cater to all types of consultants. If you have specific suggestions or requests, please feel free to reach out to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views