• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Include in a Free Shower?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the possibility of having a free bridal shower at a booth and what should be included. The speaker suggests including an apron, postage, and invitations, but mentions the tax implications of claiming expenses. Another person shares their opinion on claiming deductions and the importance of being honest and having proof to back up any claims.
Christa
Thinking of having my drawing prize at my booth be a free bridal shower. What should I include? apron, postage, invites? Or just free ingredients?
thanks!

This is what I included in mine, apron, invites that I mailed out, reminder calls, I am making dips, ranch pizza, stuff shrooms, and the checkered cake. Everything else they are doing, because there is supposed to be 50 people so hopefully it's a good show. :D

I have yet to hold a bridal shower but here are my thoughts on the matter. When I offer free kitchen shows. I supply the ingredients for the recipes. I think you invitations should always be free. I do like the idea of the free postage, and apron. Just keep in mind that for tax purposes you can only "claim" $25 per show. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong.

Brooke,

I do taxes during the tax season, and as long as you have the proof to back up your claim, you can claim as much as you want. The key though is when, and I say when because if you falsify the records, sure enough they are going to come after you; but when they come and say PROVE this, you had better have the proof.

I have a consultant who came in two days ago from another company. She is upset because she way over inflated her write offs to not have to pay the taxes. Well, the IRS sent her a letter telling her they were going to audit her and now she wants me to help her falsify records so that she will not be in trouble. I'M NOT DOING THAT!! I told her to try elsewhere and to be honest next time. She was mad when she left, but so was I because she had the nerve to ask me to do it!!

The point is, take the deductions you are due! If you are true and honest about them, even if you are questioned, you will have the proof to back you up and they can't do anything about it!

God Bless,
Dee

Good for you Dee!

What Would You Include in a Free Shower?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what items are essential to include in a free shower. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Can I include multiple items in a free shower?

Yes, you can definitely include multiple items in a free shower! In fact, we encourage it. The more items you include, the more your guests will get to experience and learn about our products. Plus, it gives them a chance to try out different items and see which ones they like best.

2. Are there any restrictions on what I can include in a free shower?

There are no restrictions on what you can include in a free shower. However, we recommend sticking to our top-selling and most popular products to ensure that your guests have a great experience and are more likely to make a purchase.

3. Can I include items from other brands in a free shower?

No, unfortunately you cannot include items from other brands in a free shower. We want to showcase our own products and ensure that our guests are getting the best experience with our Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I determine the quantity of items to include in a free shower?

The quantity of items to include in a free shower can vary depending on the number of guests you expect to attend. A good rule of thumb is to have at least one item for every two guests. This ensures that everyone gets a chance to try out the products and participate in any demonstrations or activities.

5. Can I include items that are out of stock in a free shower?

Yes, you can include items that are currently out of stock in a free shower. This gives your guests a sneak peek at upcoming products and creates excitement for when they become available again. Just be sure to let them know when they can expect to be able to purchase the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefRenee