• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What would you include in a free shower?

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Thinking of having my drawing prize at my booth be a free bridal shower. What should I include? apron, postage, invites? Or just free ingredients?
thanks!

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
This is what I included in mine, apron, invites that I mailed out, reminder calls, I am making dips, ranch pizza, stuff shrooms, and the checkered cake. Everything else they are doing, because there is supposed to be 50 people so hopefully it's a good show. :D

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I have yet to hold a bridal shower but here are my thoughts on the matter. When I offer free kitchen shows. I supply the ingredients for the recipes. I think you invitations should always be free. I do like the idea of the free postage, and apron. Just keep in mind that for tax purposes you can only "claim" $25 per show. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong.

DeeisPampered

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2005
Brooke,

I do taxes during the tax season, and as long as you have the proof to back up your claim, you can claim as much as you want. The key though is when, and I say when because if you falsify the records, sure enough they are going to come after you; but when they come and say PROVE this, you had better have the proof.

I have a consultant who came in two days ago from another company. She is upset because she way over inflated her write offs to not have to pay the taxes. Well, the IRS sent her a letter telling her they were going to audit her and now she wants me to help her falsify records so that she will not be in trouble. I'M NOT DOING THAT!! I told her to try elsewhere and to be honest next time. She was mad when she left, but so was I because she had the nerve to ask me to do it!!

The point is, take the deductions you are due! If you are true and honest about them, even if you are questioned, you will have the proof to back you up and they can't do anything about it!

God Bless,
Dee