• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will I Be Able to See Once I Promote to Tl?

In summary, as a Team Leader, your responsibilities will include managing and leading a team of consultants, setting and monitoring team goals, and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures. You will have more flexibility in your work schedule, with the freedom to set your own hours and work from home. You can still sell products as a Team Leader, but your main focus will be on managing your team and helping them succeed. Additional training and support will be provided by the company, including leadership training and ongoing support from your district manager. Your compensation will also change as a Team Leader, with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on your team's performance and additional rewards for top-performing leaders.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am having a hard time tracking my team's shows. I do have my calendar that I write them on, but I was wondering if I will be able to see the cluster calendar or other tracking tools?

I know in consultants connection you can click on performance tracker it will shows any and all underneath you have done thus far.

Yes, you'll also have a cluster calendar on Cons. Connection.

The biggest challenge will be getting your team to put their shows on the calendar. I keep trying to figure out something that will be a big enough incentive for them to do that. I've even offered PC $$! I have 2-3 who consistently do it, and the rest are always a mystery.

Thanks so much!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of keeping track of team shows. Once you promote to TL, you will have access to the cluster calendar and other tracking tools that will make it much easier for you to monitor your team's shows. These tools are designed to help you stay organized and on top of your team's progress. I highly recommend utilizing them to make your job as a TL much smoother. Keep up the great work!

1. What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of consultants. This includes providing support, training, and guidance to help them achieve their sales goals. You will also be responsible for setting and monitoring team goals and ensuring that all team members are following company policies and procedures.

2. Will I have more flexibility in my work schedule as a Team Leader?

Yes, as a Team Leader, you will have more flexibility in your work schedule. You will have the freedom to set your own hours and work from home, as long as you are meeting your team's needs and achieving your own goals.

3. Can I still sell products as a Team Leader?

Yes, you can still sell products as a Team Leader. In fact, it is encouraged to lead by example and continue to actively sell products to inspire and motivate your team. However, your main focus will be on managing your team and helping them succeed.

4. Will I receive any additional training or support as a Team Leader?

Yes, once you promote to Team Leader, you will receive additional training and support from the company. This includes leadership training, team building exercises, and ongoing support from your district manager. You will also have access to resources and tools to help you succeed in your new role.

5. How will my compensation change as a Team Leader?

Your compensation will change as a Team Leader. In addition to your commission from personal sales, you will also receive a bonus based on your team's performance. This bonus will increase as your team grows and achieves their goals. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and recognition as a top-performing Team Leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • finley1991