• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What will be the next it item this season?

In summary, everyone seems to really like the new products coming out this season! The new collapsible bowl is a favorite, and the party sticks are a hit. The metal baking sheets are a bit controversial, but I think some people might like them. The grill basket is a favorite, and the cups are perfect for summer.
Pinch BowlsCan someone explain to me what these are, thanks!

I think the small green knife will be it for me b/c I have been selling those knives a lot.

I love the grill basket and the collapsiable bowl for myself!:D And I will feel like Paula Deen with the pinch bowls!!! I think they will do good too.

Pinch bowls are smaller than the prep bowls to hold small amounts of ingredients. I see them on Food Network all the time or ones like them not ours.

hlkeroppi said:
Can someone explain to me what these are, thanks!

It's a smaller set (smaller than prep bowls) that are stackable with lids. They are great for measuring out smaller things: salt, baking soda, etc that you have to have ready to mix into a recipe.

I don't know.. the green knives have been selling like hot cakes for me... but I was soooo excited to see the 10" skillet. I have had so many people want a 10" but didn't want to buy and entire set of cookware to get it. But I think the collapsable bowl will do really well too. Oh the choices! :)

Ok, I am still a newbie on here, did I miss something? Are these the new spring products?? Where can I see them?

The new stuff can be seen in the Special Edition newsletter on Consultant's Corner.

I'm a newbie here. The collapsable bowl looks great! How would you use the pinch bowls. They're pretty small aren't they?

Last edited:
I think the "IT" item will be the Mega Scraper...only because Murphy seems to show up everywhere. If we are on short supply, they will sell. :D

janetupnorth said:
I think the "IT" item will be the Mega Scraper...only because Murphy seems to show up everywhere. If we are on short supply, they will sell. :D

ROFL! Too true! (btw, I thought for a second you were talking about me - that's my last name!) ;)

janetupnorth said:

Oh Janet I really think your right on this.;)

cathyskitchen said:
ROFL! Too true! (btw, I thought for a second you were talking about me - that's my last name!) ;)

Too funny, now I'll have to say "oh no, Cathy's at it again" and everyone will look at me wierded than they already do!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Too funny, now I'll have to say "oh no, Cathy's at it again" and everyone will look at me wierded than they already do!!!!

Hahaha!! It would make complete sense to me, though! :D

So does anyone know when we should receive the products we earned from November Sell-A-Thon?

Supposed to ship for delivery by Jan. 25.
My favorite products are the ones that I earned free with the sellathon!
I don't know what people willl like. I'm always amazed at what people purchase. I'm looking forward to the scrapers because I always scrape everything out and hate it if I can't, like in the ketchup bottle.

JAE said:
Supposed to ship for delivery by Jan. 25.
My favorite products are the ones that I earned free with the sellathon!
I don't know what people willl like. I'm always amazed at what people purchase. I'm looking forward to the scrapers because I always scrape everything out and hate it if I can't, like in the ketchup bottle.

I'm thinking that here in this very Dutch, very Frugal Community, that micro-skinny scraper will go over very well! My DH always puts bottles of condiments back in the fridge with barely anything left in them.....upside down, so those 2 drops left can drain to the top......I usually throw them away when he's not looking.:D But I know that he does that because he's Dutch!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
<snip>...My DH always puts bottles of condiments back in the fridge with barely anything left in them.....upside down, so those 2 drops left can drain to the top......I usually throw them away when he's not looking.:D But I know that he does that because he's Dutch!:rolleyes:
I do that, too. And I'm not Dutch - I'm Polish.

chefann said:
I do that, too. And I'm not Dutch - I'm Polish.

Maybe you are from Polish/Dutch descent? Very rare, but it can happen!:D

(Actually in GR - not so rare. The half of GR that is not Dutch, is Polish....)

Or German.....:rolleyes: My MIL doesn't throw anything away. She would find that slipped in the trashcan almost empty ketchup bottle in the garbage & pull it out. Then she would wash it & save the bottle for something she might need in a few years. She has old phone books from the 70's & 80's just so that she can look up where people used to live. :eek:

crystalscookingnow said:
Or German.....:rolleyes: My MIL doesn't throw anything away. She would find that slipped in the trashcan almost empty ketchup bottle in the garbage & pull it out. Then she would wash it & save the bottle for something she might need in a few years. She has old phone books from the 70's & 80's just so that she can look up where people used to live. :eek:

AAAHHHH! My DH is Dutch/German! When we got married - he had 2 cupboards full of old butter tubs, and cool-whip tubs. He was really ticked off when I threw them all out......because he might need them for something. I gently reminded them that we will continue to buy butter and cool whip, and there would always be an endless supply of them coming in and out of the house. I now save a couple at a time for him to put in the back garage for to save for a rainy day!;)

My grandpa used to add pickle juice to the ketchup bottle to get the last little bit out. Was fine when you are having hamburgers but pickle flavored ketchup doesn't go so well with french fries! Must be a German thing.

I'm sure that their frugal-ness has everything to do with how they grew up, but man, there's a point when it needs to stop.

ChefBeckyD said:
AAAHHHH! My DH is Dutch/German! When we got married - he had 2 cupboards full of old butter tubs, and cool-whip tubs. He was really ticked off when I threw them all out......because he might need them for something. I gently reminded them that we will continue to buy butter and cool whip, and there would always be an endless supply of them coming in and out of the house. I now save a couple at a time for him to put in the back garage for to save for a rainy day!;)

And, my 3.5 yr old DS has inherited this gene. I have just now finished throwing away the boxes to toys he got for Christmas....he wanted to save them all, so I had to sneak them out one at a time! He wants to save the wrapping that comes around everything, and he routinely checks the garbage can to see if I've thrown away anything "good". And he's only 3!:eek:

Sounds like my 3 yo, too. She spends a lot (sometimes too much) of time with g-ma & she comes home trying to clean everything & screams at me when I throw things away. Drives me nuts.

My BIL taught my 8 year old neice the wonders of dumpster diving. It was pretty bad when I caught her trying to find something for her brother's bday and offered to take her to the dollar store and find him something nice! But I do have to say they have found some nice stuff that my sister always shakes her head at when she mentions where he found it at!

<h2>What will be the next "it" item this season?</h2><p>The next "it" item this season is predicted to be pinch bowls. These versatile and convenient bowls are perfect for holding spices, marinades, or other small ingredients while cooking.</p><h2>What does everyone think this season's new "it" product going to be?</h2><p>Many customers and consultants are predicting that cookware protectors will be the new "it" product this season. These protectors help keep your pots and pans scratch-free and organized.</p><h2>What about sheet pans?</h2><p>Sheet pans are also gaining popularity as a must-have item this season. They are perfect for baking, roasting, and even meal prep. Plus, our sheet pans are made with a non-stick coating for easy clean-up.</p><h2>Any new scrapers on the horizon?</h2><p>Yes, there are new scrapers coming out this season! Our new scrapers have a unique design that can easily scrape bowls, pans, and countertops clean. Plus, they are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.</p><h2>I've heard about green knives. Are they the next big thing?</h2><p>Green knives are definitely gaining popularity in the culinary world. Our green knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and have a comfortable grip handle. They are perfect for all your slicing and dicing needs.</p>

Related to What will be the next it item this season?

What will be the next "it" item this season?

The next "it" item this season is predicted to be pinch bowls. These versatile and convenient bowls are perfect for holding spices, marinades, or other small ingredients while cooking.

What does everyone think this season's new "it" product going to be?

Many customers and consultants are predicting that cookware protectors will be the new "it" product this season. These protectors help keep your pots and pans scratch-free and organized.

What about sheet pans?

Sheet pans are also gaining popularity as a must-have item this season. They are perfect for baking, roasting, and even meal prep. Plus, our sheet pans are made with a non-stick coating for easy clean-up.

Any new scrapers on the horizon?

Yes, there are new scrapers coming out this season! Our new scrapers have a unique design that can easily scrape bowls, pans, and countertops clean. Plus, they are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

I've heard about green knives. Are they the next big thing?

Green knives are definitely gaining popularity in the culinary world. Our green knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and have a comfortable grip handle. They are perfect for all your slicing and dicing needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • DessertDivaFL