• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was Your Highest Show......????

In summary, Laura had her first $1000 show last Tuesday and her highest show was $1,011. She focused on having a good time and it paid off in spades. Her highest show was $550 and her highest month was $1500.
Needed to update as well. I drove over 90 miles one way on Saturday and really didn't want to go, because the host drives me crazy! She made an appetizer, 2 desserts and had her hubby grill burgers and kielbasa! :eek: That's not counting on what I made. All that for 7 guests! :eek: BUT her show is at $710 right now and still more orders to come! She wants to beat the show she booked from which is my #1 show at $768.76 so maybe I will finally make the $1000 mark.

Sales for the month=$2579
March Shows done=4
March Shows to go=4 Cooking/2 Catalog, 1 FR and a Registry!

I'm FINALLY getting there!

Good one!

Just goes to show ya doesn't it...that we need to get our happy butt up and to the shows even when we don't feel like it or don't have the best rapport with the hostess....

You set a great example for us...Thanks!!!

Here's hoping you make and pass that $1000 mark!

My highest...My highest show was in Jan. and it was $1320. My highest month was february adn it was $4037....yay...At our cluster meetings we get different points for different things and when you get 20 you either get 20 pc dollars or 20 for conference....one of the things is beating your directors sells...I am aiming to do that in June....It's getting booked very fast...hoping to do about 20 shows in June....sorry I just had to vent!!!

20 shows? WOW! that's a lot. :eek:
Good luck trying to beat your director.

...Well I have 14 on the calendar this month and have only done 3 so far! So that's eleven more to go in the next couple of weeks! I do a ton of catalog shows which keeps me on my feet...don't think i could handle 20 cooking shows in one month....i might have to take a month off to rest if i did that...haha

I would love to get that many bookings!! That is great! I had someone call me out of the blue today and ask if I was booked up yet for May. I told her I was filling up fast (really only had 2 so far, but wanted to look good. Plus, I did just get those 2, so that is fast), so she is going to check her schedule when she gets home from work tonight and then let me know tonight when she wants to do a show. I'm going to make Customer Care calls tonight and see how that goes.

funcookingforyouI had my first show March 9th. My commisionable sales were $1162.62. Yahoo!! Hope I have many more like this!

Congratulations!! I love it when that happens! I'm in SS#1 and my commisionalble sales were 1384.00 for show #2. It makes you feel like your going somewhere. I just hope things keep going!! I'm having trouble getting bookings for April!! But I'm working on some things that were suggested on this site!! THANKS EVERYONE!!;)

My Highest show!I just had my second highest show it was $1505.65. My HIGHEST show was
$1806.22.

I have only had one show so far and it closed at $1265.00 in commisionable sales and 4 bookings. I have a second one tonight and three more next week with one catalog show going right now, I am looking forward to seing where my month ends. But most importantly I hope to keep the bookings and momentum going. I have 6 shows for April booked so far as well and one for May.

My highest Show was a fundraiser and it was $2,192.24. And my highest month was $5,752.80 with 13 shows, it was CRAZY!! But LOVED the paycheck!!

Lisa

Has anyone beat their highest show??Bumping this up!

My highest show is now the fundraiser I did for my son's preschool in March. $1253 commissionable sales with 4 people at the demo and lotsa outside orders!

My show average this year is about $750, but I'd like to increase that!:D

I just submitted my highest show last night... just over $5200! It was a fundraiser for a high school's volleyball team... I spoke at a mandatory meeting and sent everyone home with a catalog and had tons of stuff for them to see and touch. This will definately be my highest month for a while!

Congrats Gourmet Girl! You have to change your best show number!!

My highest show was $2408 in Feb of "05---double points baby!!!

anyhow the lady had over $400 when I got there and closed at 1200 ish with 17 guests---Her hubby then with her 30% discount bought his office people 25 Pizza lovers sets----he bought 25 sectional servers this year with her discount--show was $1789

but let HOSTS:D know to use that big discount for gifts in the future!!

Highest month June '05--$7100 earned the whole FALL product line and wasn't a director yet

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
  • kathijenkins