• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Catalog: Tips for Inclusion and Etiquette

I have my info on the back of my cats & on the fliers. Nothing I send out goes without my info on it.I also include the host and guest specials. Good luck.jbdowd0798- do you mind sharing??
Jayme
I just got back from my child's school. One of the teachers noticed my PC button on my jacket. She mentioned that she would love to see a catalog. :D I told her that I would send one in tomorrow with my child. What else do I send with it ?? Without looking pushy! I have printed the HS & GS for Feb and a outside order form. Do I send something about host bene.?? or just leave it at that ??

HELP ??? :confused:

Jayme said:
I just got back from my child's school. One of the teachers noticed my PC button on my jacket. She mentioned that she would love to see a catalog. :D I told her that I would send one in tomorrow with my child. What else do I send with it ?? Without looking pushy! I have printed the HS & GS for Feb and a outside order form. Do I send something about host bene.?? or just leave it at that ??

HELP ??? :confused:

Don't feel bad about looking "pushy". This is your business. I think what you have done is just fine. You have given them a catalog and enough information so they might possibly want to book their own show.

One question, did you include a business card or sticker on your catalog with your info such as name, address, website, phone, etc... ?

Next time...When someone asks me for a catalog I always say sure! :thumbup: Then I follow up with a couple questions...Have you ever been to a show before?....Have you ever hosted a show of your own?.....Can I tell you about the amazing special right now for our February hosts?

This way even before they get the catalog I know what they want from my business! Then I know exactly what I need to do!:)

vtodd71 said:
One question, did you include a business card or sticker on your catalog with your info such as name, address, website, phone, etc... ?

I have my info on the back of my cats & on the fliers. Nothing I send out goes without my info on it.

Thanks for your input.

I have a letter that goes with catalogs. It talks about host benefits and also the business opportunity. Its 'homemade' nothing fancy. :) I also include the host and guest specials. Good luck.

What to Send With Catalog

When sending out a Pampered Chef catalog, it's important to include some additional materials to help your customers make informed purchasing decisions. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about what to send with a catalog:

1. What is the best way to send out a Pampered Chef catalog?

The best way to send out a Pampered Chef catalog is to include it in a packet with additional materials. This can include a personal note, a business card, and any current promotions or special offers.

2. Should I include a product list with the catalog?

Yes, it's a good idea to include a product list with the catalog so that customers can easily find and order the items they are interested in. You can also highlight any new or popular products to draw attention to them.

3. Can I include samples with the catalog?

Absolutely! Including samples with the catalog is a great way to give customers a taste of some of our popular products. You can include a variety of samples or choose a specific product to showcase.

4. How can I make my catalog stand out?

There are a few ways to make your catalog stand out and catch your customers' attention. You can include eye-catching images, use colorful tabs to highlight different sections, or add personal touches like handwritten notes or stickers.

5. Is it necessary to include order forms with the catalog?

While it's not necessary, it's highly recommended to include order forms with the catalog. This makes it easy for customers to place an order directly from the catalog without having to contact you separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies