• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put in Show Folders for Guests

Instagram with the hashtag #ThePamperedChef and I will give you a $10 credit on your next order!"I hope this gives you a little idea of what I do. Have fun with your show!!!Hi there!In summary, the host of a cooking show wants to make it fun for all guests. They suggest including a catalog, order form, and special folder for guests to take food photos and post them to Instagram with the hashtag #ThePampered
kitchenmom
Ok, ladies...my FIRST cooking show is approaching fast and I am getting nervous!!! I want to make this FUN for all.... How should I make up my folders for all the guests? I know to include a catalog, pen and sales order form...I will have a seperate folder to show off all the monthly specials. I wanted to like hide something in someone's folder and say, if they find it, if they book a party..they get a little incentive for booking..soemthing fun like that. I thought I saw somewhere on here where that was done???
What all do you put in your guest folders?? I want some FUnN ideas to keep their attention!
Thanks to all!!
Getting nervous in Missouri!:eek:

First, where in MO are you? I'm outside of STL. Secondly, don't get nervous, go with the flow!

As far as guest folders...I use a lapboard made from clearview binders (cut of the front and back and tossed the 3 rings).

I put the guest special in the clearview part
in the folder I put
Catalog
Order Form
Bridal Registry Info
Opportunity Brochure
Book to Look folder (do a search for book to look, it seems to work well for every one)
Recipe, if I have it with me :rolleyes:

Seperately I have available for the to look at...
Host Specials
Binder with all sorts of info
Dates Available Sheet, again if I remember it

Good luck and have fun at your first show!

Hi there~welcome to The Pampered Chef!

In my guest folders, I use these binders I bought from Staples. They have a clear see thru front and back cover and plastic cover sheets inside. They are strong enough for everyone to use as lapboards.
Inside I put the benefits of hosting a show flyer (the other side shows the new theme shows), bridal shower flyer, bridal reg. flyer, fundraiser flyer, copy of a gift certificate, income needs chart (see it attached), order form and catalog. I also usually make copies of the monthly guest special and put that in the front clear cover, but for the first time yesterday I didn't do that.

I also use the flip chart you can buy on the paperwork supply and I have the recruting special(s) and all upcoming host/guest specials in that for everyone to look at.

I am also attaching some other sheets I have used in the past in my guest folders. I try to change them around every now and then.

I like your idea of hiding something. I have a friend and she puts the guest special in ONE guest folder. Whoever has that gets a bell and she asks her to remind the guests at anytime through out the show by ringing the bell and reminding everyone of the special. For every guest that orders the guest special, that person with the bell gets $1.00 off their order. It works well for her but I have not tried it.

Hope this helps and good luck with your show! Don't be nervous - before long you'll be sailing along!

Tonya

Attachments

• Lets Go Shopping.doc
    21 KB · Views: 696
  • Host Only Apron Sale.doc
    340 KB · Views: 575
  • Income Needs Chart.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 618
For PCchef7 , do you have the order number for the clear view folders you use. They sound like something I'd be interested in. I'm looking for a change, as I currently use colored file folders, but maybe this will change it up enough for me.:p

Hi there!

Here is the info. from Staples:
463380 STAP PRES BK 6SLEV CLRFRNT WHT Qty Shipped: 10 at $2.77 /each $27.70
It was in 04' when I odered these - hope they are still available.
I really like them and they are worth the money!

Good luck!
:)

Have fun with it!I love folders and binders and plastic page protectors and notebooks and pads and pens and dividers and....YES I am a school supply junkie!! :D

I love this stuff. :eek: I give my guests folders with plastic page protectors of all kinds of flyers. Here are a few so you'll know what I include:
1. Catalog right in front
2. Order form
3. Guest special for this month
4. Host special for this month (I talk about what my Host is getting)
5. Coupons I create just for my guests that say things like "Order $75 and get a FREE quikut paring knife!", etc
6. Layaway plan I offer guests who wish to purchase big ticket items with a payment plan. (I discuss this and talk about how we can turn it into a catalog show for them if they collect a few orders with their order to get FREE stuff!)
7. Copy of Host benefits flyer on colored paper. (I talk about host beneifts more in depth)
8. Recruiting flyer I made (talk about recruiting)
9. Recipe cards that I allow them to take if they want to (I have lots!!)
10. NEW Executive cookware flyer

I have 15 pages per folder. I also add host specials for only the months I want booked first. Right now I am pretty good with bookings so I just put them all the way up until June. Front side is host special, back side is guest special. Also theme show flyers are good, the list is endless. I mix and match, add and take away each month. I love it!!! I love to play with my folders and make them pretty! :p I have the PC logo sticker right on front.
Debbie

I like your ideas....................on the flip side, I do not like working on my folders. It's by far my least favorite thing to do! :(

The ideas are great though - I might be re-working mine!

Fyi:) I went to Staples.com and found the #463380 STAP PRES BK 6SLEV CLRFRNT WHT binders and they are now 2.88/ea. I went to Office Max.com and found something similar that was in our contract price and they were 3.32.You might even get them on sale if you go into the store. I have found that Staples have better deals than Office Max even with our discount on certain items.:)

I got the same folders at Wal-Mart for a dollar something. I think they were $1.70 but not positive. I know I didn't spend more than $2 on them.

Good luck.

Kim

DebbieSAChef said:
I love folders and binders and plastic page protectors and notebooks and pads and pens and dividers and....YES I am a school supply junkie!! :D

I love this stuff. :eek: I give my guests folders with plastic page protectors of all kinds of flyers. Here are a few so you'll know what I include:
1. Catalog right in front
2. Order form
3. Guest special for this month
4. Host special for this month (I talk about what my Host is getting)
5. Coupons I create just for my guests that say things like "Order $75 and get a FREE quikut paring knife!", etc
6. Layaway plan I offer guests who wish to purchase big ticket items with a payment plan. (I discuss this and talk about how we can turn it into a catalog show for them if they collect a few orders with their order to get FREE stuff!)
7. Copy of Host benefits flyer on colored paper. (I talk about host beneifts more in depth)
8. Recruiting flyer I made (talk about recruiting)
9. Recipe cards that I allow them to take if they want to (I have lots!!)
10. NEW Executive cookware flyer

I have 15 pages per folder. I also add host specials for only the months I want booked first. Right now I am pretty good with bookings so I just put them all the way up until June. Front side is host special, back side is guest special. Also theme show flyers are good, the list is endless. I mix and match, add and take away each month. I love it!!! I love to play with my folders and make them pretty! :p I have the PC logo sticker right on front.
Debbie

Hi do you have template of the flyer you use for the layaway plan? Great ideas for the folder!! Thanks!

What should be included in show folders for guests?

The following items should be included in show folders for guests:

• Pampered Chef catalogs
  • Order forms
  • Hostess benefits flyer
  • Business opportunity flyer (for potential hosts or consultants)
  • Recipe cards or product information sheets for featured items

Do I need to include a hostess benefits flyer in the show folders?

Yes, it is important to include a hostess benefits flyer in the show folders so that guests are aware of the rewards they can earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I customize the show folders for my guests?

Yes, you can customize the show folders by including your own personal touches such as a handwritten note or a special offer for your guests.

What is the purpose of including recipe cards or product information sheets in the show folders?

Including recipe cards or product information sheets in the show folders is a great way to showcase featured items and give guests ideas on how to use them. It also provides them with more information about the products they may be interested in purchasing.

Should I include order forms in the show folders for guests?

Yes, it is important to include order forms in the show folders so that guests have an easy way to place their orders. This also ensures that all orders are collected in one place for easy processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Thinker
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies