• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Slips With No Markings

In summary, when it comes to door prize slips from home shows or shows with limited information, it is best to keep them in a separate folder or envelope labeled with the show date and location. These slips can be useful for following up with potential customers and offering them any current specials or promotions. It is also important to check the slip before discarding it, as sometimes the information may differ from the order form. By keeping track of these slips, you can build a strong customer base and potentially increase sales.

what do you do with slips with no markings other thatn names and addresses and #

• do you throw them out

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • do you keep them for future references?

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
milkangel
What do you do with the door prize slips from home shows or shows that have no markings other than name and address and #.
if you do keep them waht do you do with them?

I call and say something like: I couldn't tell from your slip whether or not you were interested in more information about PC.

I usually make sure I have all the info on them in my computer on their order page - sometimes people don't put the same info on the doorprize slip as they do the order form. If there is something specific I remember about that person that I know I want to contact them about then I keep it and make a note on the back. But I try (again, that's TRY) to ask everyone at checkout if they are interested in booking or starting their own business, so usually there is no reason for me to keep them as "unknowns". They get tossed after that.

One way to avoid this is to make sure you take the slip to put it in whatever container you're using. That way you can check it over.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your question about door prize slips from home shows or shows with minimal information. I personally like to keep these slips in a separate folder or envelope, labeled with the date and location of the show. This way, I can refer back to them in case any of the guests decide to place an order or host a party. If I have their contact information, I may also reach out to them to offer any specials or promotions that are currently going on. It's always a good idea to keep track of potential customers and follow up with them to build a strong customer base. I hope this helps!

1. What should I do with slips that do not have any markings on them?

If you have slips with no markings, you can use them as scrap paper for jotting down notes or grocery lists. You can also use them as makeshift coasters for your drinks or cut them into small pieces for labeling items in your pantry.

2. Can I still redeem slips with no markings for rewards?

Unfortunately, slips with no markings cannot be redeemed for rewards as they do not have any information to verify their authenticity. We recommend only using slips with clear markings to redeem for rewards.

3. Are slips with no markings still valid?

Slips with no markings are still valid and can be used to enter into our monthly prize drawings. However, they cannot be redeemed for rewards as they do not have any information to verify their authenticity.

4. How can I prevent slips from getting misplaced or damaged?

To prevent slips from getting misplaced or damaged, we recommend keeping them in a designated slip holder or container. You can also keep them in a folder or binder for safekeeping. Additionally, you can laminate them to protect them from spills or tears.

5. Can I write my own markings on slips without any pre-printed markings?

Yes, you can write your own markings on slips without any pre-printed markings. Just make sure to clearly write the date, host name, and your name for the slip to be eligible for rewards. However, we recommend using slips with pre-printed markings for easier tracking and verification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies