• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Boneless Thin Pork Chops

In summary, Trish recommends using a recipe from the Cooking for 2 and More cookbook, which she has already tried and loved.
thechefofnorthbend
I am kind of tired of the country gravy and mashed potato skillet dinner, so do any of you have any good recipes for them? I need to try something different and my brain in on a strike right now for some strange reason...LOL

I have a great "crock pot" recipe. Using Apple Wedger, cut and core apple into slices. Layer in bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Take a boneless pork chop and put on top of apples. Add a pat of butter and a dash of salt and pepper. Put on another layer of apples. Repeat process until crock pot has enough pork in it to feed your family. Following crock pot directoons, cook for 6-8 hours on low. Ooh, they get so good and tender and the apples and cinnamon work well with the pork.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon to Sign #3

Yummy!! Too bad its already 3:30 here in Oregon, otherwise I'd make that tonight.

trish that sounds soooo yummy...I'm going to have to try that this week!

I use a mesquite marinade sometimes or we also like to bread them.
My kids LOVE breaded pork chops, mom's homemade mac and cheese and green beans. It is one of their favorite dinners! Although I made Cheeseburger Stuffed Calzone tonight and that is another FAV!

You can use them in place of the chic breasts for the power cooking recipes.

stuffed prok chop rollshere is what I did. flatten out the pork chops and stuff with stovetop stuffing. Roll up in to neat serving size and bake in a 350 oven until meat reaches 155 on the thermometer. you can top with a pan gravy if you want. I served this to my parents with sauted asparagus in white wine. no other starch needed as the stuffing is already there. hope this helps

Last edited:
thechefofnorthbend said:
Yummy!! Too bad its already 3:30 here in Oregon, otherwise I'd make that tonight.

Brown them up in the Grill pan or cast iron frying pan, salt,pepper,garlic. When they are almost done add some onions,tomatoes,mushrooms cover for a few minutes to get a gravy going. Serve with pasta or over rice;)

thechefofnorthbend said:
I am kind of tired of the country gravy and mashed potato skillet dinner, so do any of you have any good recipes for them? I need to try something different and my brain in on a strike right now for some strange reason...LOL
Make the Glazed Moroccan Lamb Chops in the Cooking for 2 and more cookbook. I have made it with thick pork chops and it is awesome! I'm sure it would be good with thin ones too.

Coat in dijon mustard, roll in garlic or parmesan bread crumbs and broil. Come out crunchy like fried, but without the fat. Oh so yummy. My dh won't eat them any other way since I discovered this.

BethCooks4U said:
Make the Glazed Moroccan Lamb Chops in the Cooking for 2 and more cookbook. I have made it with thick pork chops and it is awesome! I'm sure it would be good with thin ones too.

I didnt even think of that, I bet it would be great. Good with loin medallions too...

Related to What to Do With Boneless Thin Pork Chops

1. How should I season boneless thin pork chops?

One option is to marinate them in your favorite sauce or marinade for at least 30 minutes before cooking. You can also season them with a dry rub or simply sprinkle them with salt, pepper, and any other desired herbs and spices.

2. Can I grill boneless thin pork chops?

Yes, grilling is a great way to cook boneless thin pork chops. Just make sure to use a high heat and cook for a shorter amount of time, around 3-4 minutes per side, to prevent them from drying out.

3. How long should I cook boneless thin pork chops on the stove?

Cook boneless thin pork chops on the stove for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F. You can also use a meat thermometer to ensure they are cooked to the proper temperature.

4. Can I bake boneless thin pork chops?

Yes, baking is another great option for cooking boneless thin pork chops. Preheat your oven to 375°F and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.

5. What are some side dishes that go well with boneless thin pork chops?

There are many side dishes that pair well with boneless thin pork chops, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, or a fresh salad. You can also serve them with a side of your favorite sauce or gravy for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AnnieBee