• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make With Boneless Pork Chops

In summary, the three recipes that were suggested are: Caramel Apple Pork Chops, Honey-Pecan Pork Chops, and Pork Milanese. All of these recipes are easy to follow and delicious.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm not very experienced with cooking pork, aside from Shake N Bake. Does anyone have any good recipes to go with boneless pork chops? They are the thin kind.

Cook them with sauerkraut and have mashed potatoes on the side! You'll need to add some other veggie for color.

Egg noodles with butter or kraft mac & cheese.

chefjeanine said:
Cook them with sauerkraut and have mashed potatoes on the side! You'll need to add some other veggie for color.

You lost me as soon as you said sauerkraut! :yuck: lol For some reason, I just can't stand the stuff. It's really popular out here in Dutch Country, though! :)

babywings76 said:
You lost me as soon as you said sauerkraut! :yuck: lol For some reason, I just can't stand the stuff. It's really popular out here in Dutch Country, though! :)

Me either:yuck: but all of the other suggestions sound good!

I guess I just really don't know how to cook them at all, stove top, grill pan, oven on a stone, on a sheet pan? Temperature? Time?

Don't over-cook them. They dry out really quickly.

Here are a couple recipes

Caramel Apple Pork Chops

INGREDIENTS
4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced
3 tablespoons pecans (optional)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Place a medium dish in the oven to warm.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush chops lightly with oil and place in hot pan. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until done. Transfer to the warm dish, and keep warm in the preheated oven.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt and pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add butter to skillet, and stir in brown sugar mixture and apples. Cover and cook until apples are just tender. Remove apples with a slotted spoon and arrange on top of chops. Keep warm in the preheated oven.
Continue cooking sauce uncovered in skillet, until thickened slightly. Spoon sauce over apples and chops. Sprinkle with pecans.

Honey-Pecan Pork Chops (this is one of my favorites! And would be really good with thin chops.)

INGREDIENTS
1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS
In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.

Do you have the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook? I make the Apple Glazed Chicken with boneless pork chops & follow the recipe. Delish! It also has an apple slaw/salad that goes with it.

Search foodnetwork.com for Pork Milanese (had it last night!!). It's a Giada recipe, but easy. Bread crumbs, seasonings and parmesean make a coating, then you fry. The Creamy Orzo from that episode is great, too.

stacywhitlow said:
Do you have the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook? I make the Apple Glazed Chicken with boneless pork chops & follow the recipe. Delish! It also has an apple slaw/salad that goes with it.

Unfortunately I don't have that cookbook yet. After all the rave reviews of it, though, it's on my wish list for kit enhancement month. :)

When I do pork chops, I just throw them in the DCB with a bottle of Zesty Italian Salad Dressing on top. Bake at 350 for about an hour and they're great. I usually serve them with mashed potatoes too, and a green salad.

Thanks everyone for the recipes! :)

If you have a crock pot, I would put it in there with beef broth, yams and onions. It is delish...and I don't like yams!

1. Put a bit of olive oil in a pan, slice up a couple garlic cloves, throw in 1/4 cup capers. After the garlic is browned nicely, lay pork chops on top. I usually sprinkle some paprika on top, and then again on the other side once you flip them. They cook up pretty quickly on the stove and with the nicely browned garlic, they are fabulous.2. Put a bit of olive oil on the LBP, lay down the chops, squirt a bit of ketchup on each, smooth out with a spoon. Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper. Cook at 375 for about 1/2 hour. Easy and good.

I put cream cheese and jalopeno peppers in the middle, roll up and secure with a toothpick, and then brush Dale's seasoning on the outside. Bake on 350degrees until done arond 20 minutes or so.

My favorite way to make pork chops is with yellow curry and orange juice. Place porkchops in a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper and dried yellow curry (what you'd find in your regular spice aisle at the grocery store). Sprinkle curry over chops to coat then pour orange juice over - enough to cover the bottom of skillet. Cook until no longer pink and OJ has carmalized. Serve with mashed potatoes - the carmalized OJ is great over the taters.

AuGratin potatoes and green beans are always delicious with pork chops and gives the plate more color!

I like to make scalloped potatoes (my favorite recipe is in the Betty Crocker cookbook) in a 9x13 pan (stone of course!) and put the pork chops on top with a little salt and pepper and bake... just like Mom used to make! They are very nummey! Serve with a vegetable (green beans) or a green salad!

I actually had Pork Chops last night - here's what I made:

I seasoned 3 large pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and PC Morrocan Rub and placed them in the Oval Baker (sprayed with a little oil). I sliced 1 large onion and scattered on top. Then I added 1 bag of frozen peas to the top. I added about 1 cup of water and poured over the peas. Baked at 375 for about 45 minutes (mine had bones and were thick - If they are boneless I'd say maybe 25-30 minutes) I pulled out the chops and mixed the onions and peas around in the juice. I added a little more salt and pepper to the peas and they were really good. I served Mashed Potatoes on the side. It was yummy!

New Orleans Pasta

1/2 cup Julienned Chicken Breasts or Pork
2 1/2 Tsp Emerils Essence (you can get recipe online of you dont have premade)
Olive Oil
Chopped Andouille or Chorizo Sausage
1/2 Med pealed/deveined Shrimp
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 Tbsp minced garlic (I use more)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 hot pepper sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup grated parm cheese ( I use Romano)
1/2 lb Fettuccine

toss meat with 1 tsp essence. heat oil in skillet, add meat and cook about 1 minute. add sausage and cook 1 minute, add shrimp and remaining essence and cook one minute. add green onions, garlic and cream and cook 2 minutes, add worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and 1/4 of the cheese and simmer 3 minutes.

cook pasta, drain and add to mixture. and toss till heated through and thouroughly coated.

plate pasta and sprinkle with remaining cheese.

I usually double this recipe for a full lb of pasta. I also add fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper.

Reading all these is making me hungry! We have a hometown restrauant nearby and they make both broasted chicken and broasted pork chops. They are fantastic!!

1. What is a good marinade for boneless pork chops?

A popular marinade for boneless pork chops is a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. You can also try using Italian dressing or a combination of honey and Dijon mustard.

2. How can I cook boneless pork chops without drying them out?

One way to prevent dryness when cooking boneless pork chops is to brine them beforehand. You can also try cooking them in a pan with a lid on top to trap in moisture, or grilling them over medium heat and basting with a sauce or marinade.

3. Can I use boneless pork chops in a slow cooker?

Yes, boneless pork chops can be cooked in a slow cooker. It is recommended to use a cut with some fat, such as a pork loin chop, to prevent dryness. You can also add some liquid, such as chicken broth or barbecue sauce, to keep the meat moist.

4. What are some side dishes that pair well with boneless pork chops?

Some popular side dishes to serve with boneless pork chops include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, and a fresh green salad. You can also try serving them with a fruit salsa or chutney for a burst of flavor.

5. How long should I cook boneless pork chops in the oven?

The cooking time for boneless pork chops in the oven will vary depending on the thickness of the chop. As a general rule, cook them at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes for 1-inch thick chops, and add an extra 5-10 minutes for each additional inch of thickness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
sharalam