• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative & Delicious Pork Chops: A Recipe Success!

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great recipe. I would also serve it with cheesy garlic bites and corn on the cob.
minersmix
I felt a little creative and tried something new. My husband and neighbors said it was very good. I took thick boneless pork chops and breaded them, fried them in canola oil and baked them on the bar pan. The creativity lies with the breading. I took about 1 cup of pancake mix, 1/8 graham crackers, 1 tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese, I also added 3 teaspoons of the new sweet cinnamon sprinkles. I mashed the graham crackers with the mix n'chop and added the pancake mix and the rest of the ingredients mentioned. I coated the chops with beaten eggs and dipped into dry mix, fried and then baked. The pork chops were so juicy. Just thought I would share.

Sounds like a good combination. Did you use the new dipping trays?

No, I do not have them but I thought I would probably have to have them for next time. The right tools for the job are necessary. :)

Wow that sounds delicious! I am going to have to write that one down... I am always looking for a new way to fix pork! Did you stumble upon this recipe or just kinda wing it? Because if you just flew by the seat of your pants.. hats off to you :)!

Actually I did wing it. I was trying to think of more ways to use the sprinkles and have pondered on it for a couple of days and just threw it together. I warned my neighbors that it could be horrible. They graciously agreed to be my guinea pigs.

LOL Melissa thats awesome... are you looking to take Emeril and Giada's television slot! I could never be that creative.. Good for you!

Only happens about once a year so Emeril is not feeling threatened. It has only been I have started working for Pampered Chef, making some of the recipes and watching cooking shows that I feel that you can mix things that you would not normally and they can taste delicious. I am watching Paula Dean right now. My husband also likes to watch cooking shows.

I would be interested to hear if anyone attempts to make this what they think.

The funny thing I have found with my own cooking creativity is that it has dwindled quite a bit since I started PC.

I will give your recipe a shot. Sounds different, but good. What sides did you serve it with? More savory? How long did you bake them and at what temp? Thanks for sharing!!

I baked them at 350 for about 30 minutes (thick chops)and served with cheesy garlic bites and corn on the cob.

1. How do I know when the pork chops are fully cooked?

The best way to ensure that your pork chops are fully cooked is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 145°F for a safe level of doneness.

2. Can I use boneless pork chops for this recipe?

Yes, you can use boneless pork chops for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as boneless pork chops tend to cook faster than bone-in chops.

3. What type of seasoning should I use for the pork chops?

You can use any type of seasoning you prefer for the pork chops. Some popular options include garlic powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, or a combination of salt and pepper.

4. Can I marinate the pork chops before cooking?

Yes, you can marinate the pork chops before cooking to add more flavor. Simply place the pork chops in a sealable bag or container and add your desired marinade. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before cooking.

5. How do I prevent the pork chops from drying out?

To prevent the pork chops from drying out, make sure not to overcook them. You can also add a few tablespoons of chicken or vegetable broth to the pan while cooking to keep the pork chops moist. Another tip is to let the pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
cwinter474